DC Universe 52 Week 132 (darkhomr) [KAT] (fixed)

seeders: 122
leechers: 35
Added on March 5, 2014 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

DC Universe 52 Week 132 (darkhomr) [KAT] (fixed) (Size: 519 MB)
 Action Comics 029 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr49.29 MB
 Stormwatch 029 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr46.74 MB
 Earth 2 021 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr45.94 MB
 The Movement 010 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr43.48 MB
 Batman-Superman Annual 01 (2014) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr43.46 MB
 Green Lantern v5 029 (2014) (Webrip) (Two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr39.36 MB
 Detective Comics 029 (2014) (2 covers) (digital-Empire).cbr38.2 MB
 Forever Evil 006 (2014) (Webrip) (Two Covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP).cbr38.13 MB
 Swamp Thing 029 (2014) (Digital) (JK-Empire).cbr38.05 MB
 Batwing 029 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr35.94 MB
 Forever Evil - Arkham War 006 (2014) (digital-Empire).cbr34.82 MB
 Trinity Of Sin - The Phantom Stranger 017 (2014) (Digital) (Cypher-Empire).cbr34.18 MB
 Green Arrow 029 (2014) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr31.39 MB

Description

Welcome to the 2014 version of DC Universe 52. Each week I will bring you the currrent weeks' comics fresh from the depths of your local comic shop. This week is week 132 (March 5, 2014) and includes 15 issues. Join me on this journey, won't you?Before uploading these, I am opening them with ComicRack, and made sure they all opened there. If there are problems please let me know. As usual, these are not my scans. Thanks to the original scanners and uppers. If you like what you got here, please purchase them in some form. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. It is my policy to not publish my weekly packs unless they are complete, but no later than Friday morning. If you have questions or requests, please message me privately. All descriptions are from DC and taken from Comiclist.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)

Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)

Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Friday, based on scanners release times)

Independent Comics (Non-DC Universe and Major Independent comics, released between Sunday and Monday morning)

Total DC (all DC comics released for the current week. Released by Saturday each week. Does not include digital only releases)

DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)

Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Breaking news: Bleeding cool as well as April solicits confirm that there are six cancellations. Gone in April are JLoA, Teen Titans, Stormwatch, Suicide Squad, Nightwing and Superman Unchained. Replacing them will be Sinsetro, Aquaman and the Others, Secret Origins,and Justice League United. Enjoy.

Now with a repaired Swamp Thing #29

Action Comics #29 (3/5/2014)

Superman must protect the sub-terrans from Ghost Soldier and the U.S. Armed Forces! Is he about to become Public Enemy #1?

Batman Superman Annual #1 (3/5/2014)

It's the first meeting of Supergirl and Red Hood, Steel and Supergirl and more as the competing Batman and Superman families must battle for the control of the missing Mongul's fortress! And at the heart of it, Batman and Superman deal with their grief over their fallen comrades.

Batwing #29 (3/5/2014)

Gotham City has been invaded by an army of criminals sent from the Gotham Underground! Batwing must defend his home and live through his first meeting with his most dangerous foe yet: Menace!

Detective Comics #29 (3/5/2014)

The stunning conclusion of 'Gothtopia'! Batman discovers the terrifying secret behind this brave new world

Earth 2 #21 (3/5/2014)

Last issue's major new addition to Earth 2 tests his new powers against the Parademon hordes!

Forever Evil #6 (of 7) (3/5/2014)

The final fate of Nightwing! The most unlikely of allies have set the Crime Syndicate in their sights - and they're playing for keeps while the life of a hero hangs in the balance! Plus, the identity of the mysterious man in the hood is finally revealed!

Forever Evil Arkham War #6 (of 6) (3/5/2014)

The final battle for Gotham City starts now! The Scarecrow has unleashed a mutated army of Arkham's worst killers, and only Bane can stop them! It all leads into FOREVER EVIL #7!

Green Arrow #29 (3/5/2014)

'The Outsiders War' part 3! In the latest chapter of this game-changing epic, Green Arrow tries to take the fight to The Outsiders - but he's badly outnumbered, and things are about to go from bad to worse! How can Ollie possibly survive?

Green Lantern #29 (3/5/2014)

Hal Jordan, the greatest Green Lantern in the history of the Corps, has lost everything. Friends have died, Oa has been destroyed, and now he must say goodbye to Earth! As war threatens to dismantle the Green Lantern Corps, Hal does the unthinkable: He asks for help. Can he and a team of handpicked Lanterns remove a deadly weapon from the enemy's arsenal, or will they be dealt their first defeat? And what of Saint Walker, the fallen leader of the Blue Lanterns? Can the Corps survive without its most trusted and powerful ally?

Movement #10 (3/5/2014)

Guest-starring Batgirl! The Movement goes head to head with Batgirl over someone who's using Coral City as a sanctuary! Then, the team heads to West Virginia to stop Michael the Blessed from killing his brother: The Movement's own Burden!

Stormwatch #29 (3/5/2014)

Extremax and Jenny return to Earth as the final battle with the Kollective looms on the horizon!

Swamp Thing #29 (3/5/2014)

The three-part 'Gift of the Sureen' arrives to usher in major changes to The Green! Alec Holland begins his journey across the globe in search of the truth behind an incredible offer from the mysterious cult known as the Sureen!

Phantom Stranger #17 (Trinity of Sin) (3/5/2014)

Forever Evil: Blight - Part 15 of 18 The Justice League Dark tries to free the captured mystics of Project Thaumaton! Continues in this month's CONSTANTINE #12!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
519 MB
seeders:122
leechers:35
DC Universe 52 Week 132 (darkhomr) [KAT] (fixed)

All Comments

thanks a lot.
Thanks again darkhomr for all of time and effort you put in every week.

Mike
Nice !
Thanks!
As always, AWESOME! Thank you!
Thank you !!!
Thanks for these downloads!