Dead.Island.Bloodbath.Arena.DLC-RELOADED

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 1, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dead.Island.Bloodbath.Arena.DLC-RELOADED (Size: 1.35 GB)
 rld-diba.iso1.35 GB
 reloaded.nfo3.75 KB

Description

Description:In the 'Bloodbath Arena' DLC four different arenas offer new challenges that can be played alone or in coop mode. It’s a desperate fight for survival where waves after waves of unrelenting zombies attack, one more gruesome than the next! In this DLC characters can loot experience points and items and bring them over to the campaign mode. Players can also show off their skills in zombie fighting with the newly implemented leaderboards.Key Features:4 Arenas, deadly and hazardousEndless waves of zombiesSingle or co-op multiplayerLoot XP and items and bring them over into your campaignLeaderboard to challenge your friendsInstallation:1. Burn or mount the image2. Install the DLC to the dir where Dead Island is installed3. Play the game4. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY ITNote: Update 1.3 is included!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.35 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Dead.Island.Bloodbath.Arena.DLC-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

thx up
dude your system requirements are weird, i use a laptop with 4 gb ram and a video card with 512 mb and the game runs like a charm!
Thanks !
doesnt seem legit to me
what evidence of this do you have?? and dont say your anti virus flags it up .
No... this dlc is virus free, i've downloaded it, i've installed it... and... no virus, just need 5th update to play it !!
2012-01-04 03:14