Dead Island Riptide [R.G. Revenants]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 23, 2013 by 50Xin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dead Island Riptide [R.G. Revenants] (Size: 2.35 GB)
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 DSETUP.dll45.34 KB
 dsetup32.dll165.34 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab41.42 KB
 DXSETUP.exe141.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab91.81 KB
 Feb2010_X3DAudio_x64.cab53.4 KB
 Feb2010_X3DAudio_x86.cab20.23 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64.cab915.28 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.76 MB
 wmfdist11.exe11.65 MB
 autorun.inf68 bytes
 DATA.pck420.58 MB
 data2.pck373.32 MB
 data3.pck1.54 GB
 Data4.pck18.27 MB
 setup.exe1.56 MB

Description

Dead Island Riptide

INFO:Release date: 2013Genre: Action / 3D / 1st PersonDeveloper: TechlandPublisher: Deep SilverPublication Type: RePackPlatform: PCGame Version: 1.4.0Language: English / RussianSound language: EnglishMedicine: RELOADED

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo @ 2,66 GHzMemory: 1 GBVideo Card: NVIDIA (R) GeForce (R) 8600GT / ATI 2600XT - 512 MBSound device: compatible with DirectXHard disk space: 5.76 GB

DESCRIPTION:Escaped from the island teeming dead Bana tourists naively believed that this trial is over. But they are deeply mistaken ... After leaving the damned island by helicopter, the characters moved to a military ship. It seemed that the nightmare is in the past, but a sudden storm threw Palaney survivors to the island, which also entered an insidious virus that turns people into zombies. The struggle for survival unfolded with a bang!Dead Island: Riptide is a hurricane of cooperative action with RPG elements and an open game world. Look forward to: new locations, even more terrifying enemies and powerful new weapons. In addition, the company Bano people get away with adding a new character - a chef with a warship, John Morgan. This magnificent five and will make every effort to leave the cursed island, thereby saving their lives.

FEATURES REPACK :Do not cut / no recodedAverage installation time ~ 12 minutesRePacked by RG Revenants

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.35 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Dead Island Riptide [R.G. Revenants]

Trailer

Screenshots

Dead Island Riptide [R.G. Revenants] screenshot
Dead Island Riptide [R.G. Revenants] screenshot

All Comments

dont work for windows xp...dunno why no one can make one for it.....
3DM crack v1 seems not to save game progress. And 3DM crack (as the Reloaded crack) gives me "0xc0000142" launch error. Windows Xp 32bit sp2 here. Any solution?
Does this work for Win 8?
50X
I have no info yet,but you can run using compatability mode.Try it and leave a comment here.
Anyone played this over LAN?
English text?
Yup it is in english and the game works just fine. Try it myself just a couple of hours ago :)
Confirmed English. No gameplay crashes - (alt tab crash)
Just done downloading it, thank you :) Hope this works.
When i try to play this in Win XP i get 0xc0000142 error.
same error..
try running as admin
I found out it has nothing to do with being admin, its because the crack isn't right, i had to find an old certain crack from the original Dead Island game and use those steam files to get it to run in Windows XP.