Dead Island Riptide v1.4.1.10 + 2 DLC's (ENG / RUS) [Repack] [R.G. Origami]

seeders: 52
leechers: 2
Added on June 1, 2013 by gamesrepackin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dead Island Riptide v1.4.1.10 + 2 DLC's (ENG / RUS) [Repack] [R.G. Origami] (Size: 2.35 GB)
 dxwebsetup.exe298.51 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.76 MB
 WMFDist11-WindowsXP-X86-ENU.exe11.65 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 dir-data1.bin1.54 GB
 dir-data2.bin420.63 MB
 dir-data3.bin359.91 MB
 dir-data4.bin21.25 MB
 dir-data5.bin9.01 MB
 setup.exe5.44 MB

Description

Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver / New Disc) (ENG / RUS) [Repack] by RG Origami

INFO:
▪ Released: 2013
▪ Genre: Action / Zombie Shooter / 3D / 1st Person
▪ Developer: Techland
▪ Publisher: Deep Silver
▪ Publisher in Russia: New Disk

▪ Publication Type: Repak
▪ Language: English, Russian
▪ Language voice: English

▪ Game Version: 1.4.1.1.10
▪ Tablet: enclosing (anon / rld)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
√ Operating system: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8;
√ Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz;
√ RAM: 2 GB;
√ Video Card: ATI 2600XT 512MB VRAM (geforce 8600GT);
√ Available Hard disk space: 5.8 GB

DESCRIPTION:
They thought that they were able to escape from death. They were wrong. Aboard the ship where survivors have taken refuge after the bloody horrors of the island Bana, there was a new outbreak of a mysterious epidemic. In a desperate search for salvation boys and girls left the doomed ship. But they still do not know that in a strange shore them already waiting countless hordes of the walking dead, hungry for human flesh!

Continued exciting open-world action will please fans of completely new locations, weapons, and unique methods of combat with hordes of bloodthirsty zombies. It is a familiar team joined the fifth character - John Morgan, who prefers hand to hand combat. Together with them, you have to find a safe hiding place and explore the jungle-covered island Palanai waterlogged. Use the boats to reach the farthest corners of the land. Create unique weapons and defenses. Survive at all costs and look for survivors - that's a task that you have to face ... and it will not be easy. Hope is drowning in blood.

## Features repack:
▪ Do not cut / recoded
▪ Installation time ~ 8 min
▪ DLC:
" Fashion Victim
" Survivor Pack
Release Of R.G.Origami

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.35 GB
seeders:52
leechers:2
Dead Island Riptide v1.4.1.10 + 2 DLC's (ENG / RUS) [Repack] [R.G. Origami]

Trailer

Screenshots

Dead Island Riptide v1.4.1.10 + 2 DLC's (ENG / RUS) [Repack] [R.G. Origami] screenshot
Dead Island Riptide v1.4.1.10 + 2 DLC's (ENG / RUS) [Repack] [R.G. Origami] screenshot

All Comments

now working for me!:) thanks!
yeah...crashes :( any fix?
crashes =/
DONT DOWNLOAD THIS . The game crashes after every 5 minutes.
really?? how come it has 3 leechers and 82 seeders? people who seeds means the torrent was good but its your opinion i just wanted to say that it was a good torrent but i agree with you this repack aint the best but when it comes to repacks there is quite a big chance it wont work
An error occurred while unpacking: Unknow compression method!
Unarc.dll returned an error code 2
ERROR: unsuppored compression method srep:mem384m:m3f:a1:1512

Help mee!
either your download got corrupted try deactivating your virus scanner or firewall then if you can get through the unpacking you can activate it again i used to have these errors with repacks and if non of the things works im afraid you might have to re-download the torrent
I tired running as WIndows XP sp3 and run as admin, it somehow worked

but I'm getting CTDs a lot, so trying other torrents now