Dead Space 3 - Crack Only - TOCAM

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on February 4, 2013 by atocamin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dead Space 3 - Crack Only - TOCAM (Size: 4.46 MB)
 Dead Space 3 - Crack Only - TOCAM 2013.rar4.46 MB

Description

DEAD SPACE 3 - CRACK ONLY ATOCAM CRACK

To please the more experienced players, "Dead Space 3" have four additional unlockable game modes after the end of the adventure. All they modify the mechanics of the game to add extra doses of challenge.
The most difficult of them, 'Hardcore', only one life to give the player throughout the campaign. "Do not forget to wear a pair of underwear when playing," joked executive producer Steve Papoutsis to the official blog. If you die, it was. No return to the last checkpoint or use a 'continue' to try again.
In the 'Classic', 'Dead Space 3' is similar to the first two games of the series, without the option of cooperative play, or the new targeting system and elements of resource management.
Already the 'New Game +' will give players the chance to start the game with all your weapons and arsenal intact. Finally, the 'Pure Survival' require even more careful when using the weapons. The enemies leave no ammunition after being slaughtered and no items scattered across the landscape, as ammo or health items to find pieces of weaponry.
"You have to choose what will want to see the station. Improvement? Med Pack? Plasma Core? Think fast, there is a Waster just around the corner," warns Papoutsis.

The return of monsters
In "Dead Space 3" the protagonist Isaac Clarke will face, once again, the hordes of monstrous necromorphs, but not alone on this journey: he has next to John Carver, a character who can be controlled by a second player in the main campaign .
Set on a bleak planet, "Dead Space 3" will challenge players to face the most diverse kinds of creatures - displayed during a demonstration at E3 2012, for example, could see the double facing a massive Necromorph able to spit oozing explosive and other monsters smaller.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.46 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Dead Space 3 - Crack Only - TOCAM

Trailer

All Comments

Tested and works. thanks a lot.
this actualy works thanks man. theress no password or anything for the rar you unzip. you see the deadspace3 19mb exe and skidrowgames shortcuts. i backed up my deadspace3 exe that was waiting for a crack just incase this failed. but it works. move deadspace3 into install folder double click it. i only tried for a minute but you get to the main menu i got some sort of thank you message for buying mass effect 3. then i started a new game. no errors no crashing no 'has stopped working.