Dead Trigger 2 v0.09.0 [MOD Unlimited Ammo] [AndroidKing]

seeders: 17
leechers: 12
Added on December 21, 2014 by AndroidKingin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Dead Trigger 2 v0.09.0 [MOD Unlimited Ammo] [AndroidKing] (Size: 452.54 MB)
 com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2.zip438.34 MB
 DEAD.TRIGGER.2.v0.09.0.Unlimited.Ammo[ANDROIDKING].apk14.2 MB
 Follow Us.txt1.91 KB
 Facebook.txt65 bytes
 AndroidKing.txt60 bytes

Description

*Dead Trigger 2*

★☆VERY BEST ZOMBIE PLAYER WITH THE DICE ACTUALLY
Get a very own portion concerning safe guarding the earth & attain awesome real dollars affiliate payouts during exclusively designed tournaments. Generate the amount of money everyday through gas profession fields!

*33+ Millions survivors through everywhere are actually component of World wide Zombie Emulation! *
*Join these kind of and this tremendous fight for ones life span. *
"Hours including entertaining during conference cycles and even small bursts. ins -- Gamezebo
"The difference involving cellphone and method video gaming will probably be growing to be much less significantly. ins -- 148apps
"The activity will probably be increasing upon whatever designed the initial concept good. ins -- Arcade Sushi

Acquire Dead Bring about two cost-free and enter in any dim world wherever the human race will probably be operating inside greatest fight pertaining to good results while confronted with an international Zombie apocalypse.

MASSIVE, CONSTANTLY KEPT UP TO DATE INFORMATION. GROWING STORYLINES.
Dead Bring about two can be constantly transforming and extending. Just about every redesign qualities brand-new info that will help to make your own activity much more satisfying.
-- Take a trip during 10 regions during another the main world.
-- Look at thirty-three original conditions.
-- Get your chosen Zombie annihilator through thirty seven forms of weapons.
-- Choose particular task during above 900 action cases.

COMPETITIVE EVENTS WITH REGARDS TO AUTHENTIC GIFTS
Ready yourself persons, this them to occur. Subscribe to players through everywhere in the world and fight inside Marketplace under customized gladiator guidelines every week. Change into a legend during brand-new Purgatory Marketplace.

MOUTH-WATERING PICTURES
You’ll be surprised by just cutting-edge pattern, together with realtime vitamin h2o observations, energetic plants and raised ragdolls. Look at many spots and slaughter this undead during assorted internet sites such as eerie Shanghai alleyways, stopped mines and even this African-american wasteland, Europe, Southern region united states of america …

THE HAND WILL BE MIGHTIER WHEN COMPARED TO GUN
Choose between an impact command scheme produced specifically relaxed game enthusiasts and even the raised particular joystick.
Will one particular favour method video gaming? Next proceed, Dead Bring about two helps MOGA along with MFi activity controllers concerning new iphone 4 and ipod itouch

REAL-TIME STATEMENT ADVANCEMENT
Anyone on your own. Have the particular World wide Level of amount of resistance, tune in the to be knowledgeable considering that the global action gathers, right inspired through the proposal of a single person. Take pleasure in a variety of characteristics as an illustration account and even global chores and side-quests.

RESULTS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Show up at global chores and be provided benefits. Entire achievements, experience issues and be provided unique in-game foreign exchange.

THE HIDEOUT
Look at your own hide-out and match the Gunsmith, Team, Scientist, Smuggler and Specialized. Such NPCs will assist you to uncover remarkable brand-new weapons and gizmos.

TRADITIONAL AND ALSO FULFILLING GAME PLAY
Forget easy-to-kill Zombies. Incomparable Kamikaze, Vomitron along with employers – effective Zombies with an inspiring approach to your own lessening. In addition make sure to look at non-traditional melee weapons such as Important Claw, Vessel Generator and even Machete. What’s a well known? Any individual gotta test this Grenade Capon hen chickens, Improve greatly Capon hen chickens and particular Machine-Gun Put Capon hen chickens. You’re likely to adore them…
Watch your movie trailer pertaining to approaching holiday update..

What's new [v0.09.0]

The Xmas Carnage UPDATE
Are available & observe your Xmas Carnage about Dead Bring about two
Xmas provide
Unwrap your current Xmas Carnage items!
Go online everyday throughout 12 , 24th -- 28th for getting your current everyday present.
Zombie Xmas astonish
All new tale missions
The tale will take us all to South america.
All new Zen Industry
Allow dying meditations begin
Fresh offered tools
AK-74
Of course you like it
Katana /New! /
Death together with self-respect
Butterfly
Zombie face lift unfortunate occurances
All new levels – Air & Nuclear Electrical power grow.

**Instructions**

Install the APK

put data folder in sdcard/Android/obb

Run and Enjoy!!!

Hack Description:

Unlimited Ammo!

FOLLOW US ON-:

Checked on my NOTE 3 and GRAND duos.....

Release Notes:- I aM trying to do MY best... so If you want to thank ME..Just Seed MY torrents and do comments on MY uploads....

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
452.54 MB
seeders:17
leechers:12
Dead Trigger 2 v0.09.0 [MOD Unlimited Ammo] [AndroidKing]

Trailer

All Comments

I have v0.08.0 so will i need to delete the obb folder and put this in order to play ur updated version?
run online at first run and u will know and THANX FOR PRAISING ME!!
u have to put this obb +install this apk to play
Ok Also I didn't create a user or login with fb will i lose all my complete levels and money if i replace the obb... or is there a way I can save my data and get it back after i udate the apk and move obb file to obb folder?
nice job
THANX