Deadlight (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by RG ILITA

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 26, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Deadlight (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by RG ILITA (Size: 2.81 GB)
 Dx_Setup.exe281.34 KB
 Data1.bin1.94 GB
 data2.bin774.67 MB
 data3.bin108.65 MB
 Data4.bin10 MB
 setup.exe1.62 MB
 NFO.nfo24.48 KB
 icon.ico15.32 KB
 www.bestrepack.net.url115 bytes
 autorun.inf57 bytes

Description

INFO: Release date: 25 October 2012 Genre: Action / Adventure / Indie / Platformer Developer: Tequila Works, SL Publisher: Microsoft Studios Publication Type: Repack Language: English / Russian Language voice: English Version of the game: 1.0.9249.0 ( Update 1) Tablet: enclosing {ANON / FLT Steam Emulator}MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: √ Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 √ Processor: Intel Pentium IV - 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon XP - 1.8 GHz √ Memory: 1 GB √ Video: 128 MB (GeForce 6600 GT / Radeon X1600 XT) √ Sound Card: compatible with DirectX9.0c √ Optional: keyboard and mouse √ Free space on hard disk: 3,95 GBGame description: The world collapsed. There is no hope. You can not start with a clean sheet. Only the survivors. game 'Deadlight' tells the story of Randall Wayne - a man who seeks his family to Seattle after the events of the 1980s, during which all life on Earth has been destroyed. This stunning cinematic platoformer make you run, jump, climb walls and fight for their lives in search of answers to questions and to find the ones you love ...GAME FEATURES: "This beautiful, deadly world, a step toward death can result. Sharpen your instinct of self-preservation, and use the objects around you to help yourself. In a world that already has been lost, the common man - Randall Wayne - opens the talent to survive."Think. Mindless shooting here - not the best solution. The walking dead there is much more than your bullets. Be resourceful and avoid direct contact when possible."impressive world of darkness. Highly detailed three-dimensional model of the environment and mixed with old-fashioned two-dimensional gameplay create a classic pseudo (2,5 D) cinematic platformer. Because of the inability to escape from the horrors of a dying world, Randall Wayne goes to Seattle, but its purpose - not salvation."High quality graphics even better captures the feel of a dead world."new level of sophistication of the 80's -" Nightmare. " Very cool!"A lot of bonuses: a video from the developers, unreleased sketches and more!Features repack: Do not cut ° ° Do not recoded ° Exclusive launcher with an 8-bit soundtrack and the choice of language ° Game Version - 1.0.9249.0 (Update 1) ° Softonic from ENPY (version from 03.02.2013 / alternative fonts) ° Setting time ~ 5 minutes RePacked by zzzombie1989 ° [RG Ilita]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.81 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Deadlight (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by RG ILITA

Trailer

All Comments

I also can confirm that it works!However sometimes I have no audio in cutscenes so I have to disable subtitles and then it works...
yeah.. mine too, but it doesn't matter for me.
Dude, you're amazing and I can't believe it's work!
2013-06-24 15:17