Deadly Devotion - Season 3 - Investigation Discovery

seeders: 10
leechers: 10
Added on October 10, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

Deadly Devotion - Season 3 - Investigation Discovery (Size: 1.61 GB)
 Deadly.Devotion.S03E01.Deadly.Karma.mp4332.27 MB
 Deadly.Devotion.S03E02.Deadly.Delivery.mp4324.74 MB
 Deadly.Devotion.S03E03.Murderous.Mormons.mp4328.39 MB
 Deadly.Devotion.S03E04.Mafia.Murder.mp4335.7 MB
 Deadly.Devotion.S03E05.Pledge.Your.Life.mp4332.64 MB

Description

Deadly Devotion (2015) Season 3 - Investigation Discovery

From renegade Amish sects to New Age cults to notorious gypsy clans, everyday people search for a sense of belonging in these strange worlds. Using archival footage, re-creations, and interviews from members of these communities, DEADLY DEVOTION recounts the true stories of people who paid a fatal price after entering these strange worlds.

Investigation Discovery will premiere the third season of DEADLY DEVOTION on Monday, August 3, 2015 at 9pm ET/PT. In the season opener, "Killer Karma" Ian Thorson devotes his life to following the teachings of a Tibetan Buddhist guru and embarks on a 3-year silent retreat in the Arizona desert. But clashing egos and messy relationships quickly turn Ian's quest for enlightenment into a deadly saga.

Average Video Stats:

Format: MPEG-4
Codec ID: mp42
File size: 332 MB
Duration: 41mn 29s
Bit rate: 999 Kbps
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 3:2

1. Killer Karma

Ian Thorson devotes his life to following the teachings of a Tibetan Buddhist guru and embarks on a 3-year silent retreat in the Arizona desert. But clashing egos and messy relationships quickly turn Ian's quest for enlightenment into a deadly saga.

August 10, 2015

2. Deadly Deliverance

Carolyn Clark is a loving mother and devout member of her Pentecostal church. But when a power-hungry Bishop turns her beloved church into a violent and evil place, she becomes determined to protect her family at all costs.

August 17, 2015

3. Murderous Mormons

Two brothers believe they have finally broken free from a dangerous Mormon fundamental cult and its egomaniacal leader. Then, nearly two decades later, a deadly hit from a prison cell brings them right back into the fold.

August 24, 2015

4. Mafia Murder

Sergei Kobozev, an up-and-coming Russian boxer, immigrates to Brooklyn, NY in the early 90's with dreams of becoming a world champion. He soon proves he has the talent and determination, so when he goes missing, it's a total shock to the boxing world.

August 31, 2015

5. Pledge Your Life

Victoria Carter is one day away from becoming a member of one of the most prestigious sororities on campus. She believes that entry into this exclusive organization will guarantee her future success, but first she must survive their pledging process.

September 7, 2015

P.S. I love the Deadly Devotion series and one of my favorites. It appears to me that Investigation Discovery staff has decided that there are only going to be five episodes to this series which very much disappoints me. This ranks in my top 10 of greatest series of all time in the True Crime genre. I am going to call this series a season but hoping the producer of this series adds more soon?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.61 GB
seeders:10
leechers:10
Deadly Devotion - Season 3 - Investigation Discovery

Screenshots

Deadly Devotion - Season 3 - Investigation Discovery screenshot