Deadpool 2016 1080p Cropped No-subs HDRip H 265-AAC 2CH_KayOs__)TDR mkv

seeders: 92
leechers: 16
Added on March 30, 2016 by KayOs-GFXin Movies
Torrent verified.

Deadpool 2016 1080p Cropped No-subs HDRip H 265-AAC 2CH_KayOs__)TDR mkv (Size: 1.62 GB)
 Deadpool.2016.1080p.Cropped No-subs .HDRip.H.265-AAC.2CH_KayOs__)TDR.mkv1.62 GB

Description

"TDR Release HEVC-H.265 INFO ONLY GOT SOUND YOU MUST READ">
All my TDR Releases that have been ENCODED using THE HEVC/H.265 CODEC & need it for playback it makes sense if it is encoded 265 that you would need the 265 codec to play it back ..
So IF YOU GET SOUND AND NO PICTURE all it means that is you have old codecs so just update your player to the latest version or try PotPlayer it has the right codecs built in.
SO PLEASE DO NOT DOWNVOTE ME FOR HAVING SOUND AND NO PICTURE.
This is something you need to fix to play the HEVC RELEASES IN THE FUTURE. Thank you!

Thread: A Feedback Comment Issue Involving All Members

Deadpool.2016.1080p.Cropped No-subs .HDRip.H.265-AAC.2CH_KayOs_)TDR.mkv

Width : 1 916 pixels
Height : 848 pixels

Blurb:- MFE = Magic Filter Enhanced CNS = Cropped no subs version a more natural colour ;)))

My 18 Hour Cropped No-subs Magic Filter Enhanced Video H.265 & 2ch Audio enhanced under 2 GiG _)))

Got fed up of seeing subs 4 ma eyes & to share with KAT eNjOy _))) Just for the Kids obviously heh heh_))

Please leave a VOTE on quality thanks _))

This site relies on the integrity of the downloader to share by seeding for at least as long as it took to download again.

All INFO :_) in the Spoilers

Movie inFO: Movie: Deadpool
Detected quality: x265
IMDb link: 1431045

Genres: Action, Sci Fi, Fantasy

Release date: 12 February 2016
Writers: Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Fabian Nicieza (character), Rob Liefeld (character)
Director: Tim Miller
Language: English
Cast: Ryan Reynolds, T.J. Miller and others Summary:
A former Special Forces operative turned mercenary is subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers and adopts the alter ego Deadpool.

To all who help me seed my torrents I thank you
I would not get such a fast response without your help.
BiG ProPs & Respect 2 U all_) KayOs_)
Thread: **Adopt an uploader Program v13-- For all Users to Help** & Thread: Dedicated Seedbox | By thLullaby
Please before you give negative feedback thumb_dwn
on any other torrent read here to see when you can thanks
FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

This site relies on the integrity of the downloader to share by seeding for at least as long as it took to download again.

REAL CAPS ;)) no off site confirm _) click for full size ;_))

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Eternal HASH :- 9761C33F0A08A2A6FC016345B0E0431896F405E2

If DMCA`d Put the hash code above below tested & working _)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.62 GB
seeders:92
leechers:16
Deadpool 2016 1080p Cropped No-subs HDRip H 265-AAC 2CH_KayOs__)TDR mkv

Trailer

Screenshots

Deadpool 2016 1080p Cropped No-subs HDRip H 265-AAC 2CH_KayOs__)TDR mkv screenshot
Deadpool 2016 1080p Cropped No-subs HDRip H 265-AAC 2CH_KayOs__)TDR mkv screenshot

All Comments

Fantastic job on the crop. Nice to watch without any annoying subs in a language I do not know. The video is crisp and clear even in the action scenes, (very important in a movie such as this one) Audio is great as well. Great movie, great share. Many, many thanks for this sweet up.
Cheers waltzer thanks for taking the time to vote & positive comments it makes a nice change buddy
this is the only movie ive ever downloaded that i cant put onto a dvd. I downloaded it fine with no problems just went off the screens because a friend wanted a copy pretty bad. Then i try to burn the file and it just wont load up keeps saying the file is corrupted. Ive never had this problem in over 15 years of downloading and burning movies. I went to check the file and watch some of the movie. It does lag and seem jittery to me.... HOWEVER i will say This is an amazing job though you being one of the first to crop the subs out of this movie for everyone! i appreciate your effort.
Thanks it was the 1st cropped version ;)) ok buddy if you want to burn it use the latest ConvertXToDVD 6 i made a copy yesterday & if you are experiencing lag it is probably a corrupt codec update to the latest media player I use potplayer it will play all HEVC 265 encodes no problem - there is also a possibility that your GFX card drivers need updating or worst case scenario u need a better GFX card or PC as HEVC is a power hungry beast my friend
can i find a fill version of Convertxtodvd 6 on here? *update* looked it up and all but ive never downloaded software and dont understand what the patch and all is...any chance you could message me and kinda fill me in?
PM`d ;))
what does cropped mean?
Cropped it means when you cutout the bottom of the movie to take the subtitles out :)))
H255 is not widely used yet stop making it a thing Internet
Very random lol H255 does not exist ;)) What are you saying 265 HEVC it had been going for over a year mate
Video lagging, making my eyes squiffy... Audio was ok, wait for a better copy.. Great effort though ......
As I have said before if you have a problem it is codecs of GFX card why did u downvote was it accidental like mine ;)) it happens LOL this encode is working perfectly update your stuff mate
Thank you.
cheers for the vote buddy so not lagging for you then

Please this encode does not lag it is your equipment or codecs
BRO I GOT SAY THANK U MILLION TIMES BRO U ROCK
cheers buddy

Enhanced & cropped noni` below;)))