DeadPool PC full game EN-RU ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 311
leechers: 67
Added on June 24, 2013 by ^^nosTEAM^^in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

DeadPool PC full game EN-RU ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 6.26 GB)
 Deadpool_nosTEAM.part1.exe3.99 GB
 Deadpool_nosTEAM.part2.rar2.28 GB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html3.08 KB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.74 KB
 Open only part1 ,part2 is installing automatically.txt127 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the game:

The game is a third-person action game, with new combos becoming available to Deadpool as he progresses ,a combination of melee and shooting, with huge emphasis in big hammers, sai, swords and guns.
Combat gameplay relies heavily on using the character’s trademark arsenal of swords and guns, as well as giving players the option to equip more irregular weapons like sledgehammers.
By default Deadpool is armed with both guns and swords, but he also has access to giant hammers, laser guns, and a range of other alternatives.
There’s a short range teleportation move as well. Since Deadpool possesses an accelerated healing factor, he will slowly fall apart as he sustains damage, and players will be presented with the choice either to reattach severed limbs or wait for them to regrow.
Stealth attacks can also be employed, in which close-up camera angles depict more severe damage against enemies.....

PC System Requirements

Minimum:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT series with 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD4850 with 512MB RAM
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c or later

Notes:
This game is already cracked - just install and play.
Game language - English.

How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.26 GB
seeders:311
leechers:67
DeadPool PC full game EN-RU ^^nosTEAM^^

All Comments

Guys when DEADPOOL overbleeds below 40% my screen just gets a pop of blood but has square edges(Like red edges and words that are like a code or something), its not supposed to go with the game. PLS HELP! Irritates me when im almost to die, this shows up in a bigger for of the screen and jsut cant see anything except the red block edges and code, and little hole to see DEADPOOL being killed to death.
the same happend to me..does enyone knows hoe to fix it?
game installs but doesn't run and the patch won't download any more than 10%.
I did everything like the instructions said and when I run "Play Deadpool" I get this message that says: "The application was unable to start correctly (oxc0000142). Click OK to close the application." How do I fix this?
Same here. Did you ever fix it?
Use MotioninJoy it helps recognize your pc and ps3 controllers as XBOX 360 Controllers
Fix your drivers, that might help