Dealmaking: The New Strategy of Negotiauctions - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 3
leechers: 7
Added on May 31, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Dealmaking: The New Strategy of Negotiauctions - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 1.71 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Dealmaking - The New Strategy of Negotiauctions.zip1.71 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

English | (August 22, 2011) | 978-0393339956 | 256 pages | AZW3, EPUB

“Packed with transformative insights, Dealmaking will help a new generation of business leaders get to yes.”―William Ury, coauthor of Getting to Yes
Informed by meticulous research, field experience, and classroom-tested strategies, Dealmaking offers essential insights for anyone involved in buying or selling everything from cars to corporations. Leading business scholar Guhan Subramanian provides a lively tour of both negotiation and auction theory, then takes an in-depth look at his own hybrid theory, outlining three specific strategies readers can use in complex dealmaking situations. Along the way, he examines case studies as diverse as buying a house, haggling over the rights to a TV show, and participating in the auction of a multimillion-dollar company. Based on broad research and detailed case studies, Dealmaking brings together negotiation and auction strategies for the first time, providing the jargon-free, empirically sound advice professionals need to close the deal. Originally published in hardcover under the title Negotiauctions.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 MB
seeders:3
leechers:7
Dealmaking: The New Strategy of Negotiauctions - {Ms.Chief}