[deanzel] The World God Only Knows OVAs [BD 720p Hi10p Dual Audio AAC]

seeders: 7
leechers: 19
Added on July 8, 2015 by deanze1in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p

[deanzel] The World God Only Knows OVAs [BD 720p Hi10p Dual Audio AAC] (Size: 1.98 GB)
 [deanzel] The World God Only Knows - Tenri Arc - 01 [BD 720p Dual Audio AAC][765fdbff].mkv647.05 MB
 [deanzel] The World God Only Knows - Tenri Arc - 02 [BD 720p Dual Audio AAC][e306234f].mkv470.64 MB
 [deanzel] The World God Only Knows OVA - Four Plus an Idol [BD 720p Hi10p Dual Audio...433.33 MB
 [deanzel] The World God Only Knows OVA - Magical Star Kanon 100% [BD 720p Hi10p Dual Audio...478.2 MB

Description

My BD 1080p Hi10p Dual Audio FLAC version

Video: 12800x720 10-bit (Chihiro JP-BD)
Eng Audio: 2.0 AAC (US-BD)
Jap Audio: 2.0 AAC (CMS JP-BD except for Kanon 100% which was converted from Chihiro’s FLAC track)
*Subs listed below for each OVA
Chapters

Tenri Arc & 4 Plus an Idol:
Signs & Songs (Chihiro/CMS hybrid)
Chihiro (deanzel edit)
CMS (deanzel edit)
Retail PGS Subs (including Signs & Songs track)

Magical Star Kanon 100%:
Signs & Songs (Chihro)
Chihro
EveTaku dialog (Chihiro Styling)
Vivid dialog (Chihiro Styling)
Retail PGS Subs (including Signs & Songs track)

This is my BD 720p Hi10p Dual Audio AAC release of The World God Only Knows OVAs which includes the Tenri Arc, 4 Plus an Idol and Magical Star Kanon 100%. The 720p version is based upon Chihiro’s 720p 10-bit JP-BD encode with the English 2.0 AAC audio from the US-BD added in (Japanese 2.0 AAC audio is from CMS's release except Kanon 100% which is encoded from Chihiro's FLAC track).

For the Tenri Arc and 4 Plus an Idol, in addition to Chihiro’s subs, I also included CMS’s subs along with the Retail PGS subs from the US-BD. I edited all the subs adding in missing/superior typesetting elements into both Chihiro's and CMS's subs while making a hybrid Signs & Songs track that is primarily based on Chihiro's subs.

For Magical Star Kanon 100%, in addition to Chihiro’s subs, I also included Vivid & EveTaku’s subs tracks along with the Retail PGS subs from the US-BD. The Chihiro subs were kept intact and the Signs & Songs track is based on it. The Vivid and Evetaku subs tracks use their respective scripts but they have been retimed to the BD and the typesetting/signs/karaoke all come from the Chihiro release.

Enjoy the release and PLEASE SEED. MEGA downloads are available at the Kametsu Release thread below.

[deanzel] The World God O... Release Thread w/ MEGA DDLs

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.98 GB
seeders:7
leechers:19