Death by Black Hole : And Other Cosmic Quandaries -Neil deGrasse Tyson.epub {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 28
leechers: 3
Added on January 12, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Death by Black Hole : And Other Cosmic Quandaries -Neil deGrasse Tyson.epub {Charm-Quark} (Size: 354.81 KB)
 Death by Black Hole -Neil deGrasse Tyson.epub354.81 KB

Description

Death by Black Hole by Neil deGrasse Tyson

This is 1 of the best "popular science" book I have read in my life!

Note : This is a epub version and you can easily read it in kindle/aldiko reader/moon+ reader (for android) or any e-book reading software like : Sumatrapdf, Calibre, epub reader for firefox etc. on Windows/Mac.
Enjoy :)

Book description :
This book is divided into 5 sections.
SECTION 1 : THE NATURE OF KNOWLEDGE -The challenges of knowing what is knowable in the universe
SECTION 2 : THE KNOWLEDGE OF NATURE -The challenges of discovering the contents of the cosmos
SECTION 3 : WAYS AND MEANS OF NATURE -How Nature presents herself to the inquiring mind
SECTION 4 : THE MEANING OF LIFE -The challenges and triumphs of knowing how we got here
SECTION 5 : WHEN THE UNIVERSE TURNS BAD All the ways the cosmos wants to kill us
Each section is further divided into 5-8 chapters/essays. There are a total of 42 essays in this book with lots of References for more technical readers.

Please seed for as long as you can after downloading and I will keep uploading awesome books :-)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
354.81 KB
seeders:28
leechers:3
Death by Black Hole : And Other Cosmic Quandaries -Neil deGrasse Tyson.epub {Charm-Quark}

All Comments

Perfect copy.
Thanks for the upload.
Thanks for your feedback! You can check my new uploads too they are also good
Thanks. This should be an interesting read.