Death Lords MC series (Books #1-5) by Ella Goode [epub]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 16, 2015 by ebook-readerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Death Lords MC series (Books #1-5) by Ella Goode [epub] (Size: 2.29 MB)
 Goode, Ella-Their Fierce Love.epub567.05 KB
 Goode, Ella-Her Secret Pleasure.epub452.57 KB
 Goode, Ella-Their Lasting Claim.epub312.38 KB
 Goode, Ella-Their Private Need.epub228.88 KB
 Goode, Ella-His Wild Desire.epub216.31 KB
 Their Lasting Claim (Death Lords MC #5).jpg172.19 KB
 Her Secret Pleasure (Death Lords MC #2).jpg167.74 KB
 His Wild Desire (Death Lords MC #1).jpg160.22 KB
 Their Private Need (Death Lords MC #3).jpg37.73 KB
 Their Fierce Love (Death Lords MC #4) ).jpg32.08 KB

Description

His Wild Desire (Death Lords MC #1)

I'm not supposed to want him, but I do.
I'm not supposed to need him, but I can't stop.
I'm not supposed to love him, but my heart won't listen.
Most of all? I'm definitely, under no circumstances, supposed to sleep with him.

Grant "Wrecker" Harrison spent three years of his life locked away. He's out and he's tired of hiding. He wants everyone, even his father Judge President of the Death Lords MC, to know she's his.

Chelsea Weaver loves Grant even though she knows its wrong. She knew it was wrong when she gave him her virginity and she knows it's still wrong three years later...because Grant's her stepbrother and Judge is the only father she's ever known.

Her Secret Pleasure (Death Lords MC #2)

Pippa

I love two things--books and bad boys. I'm trying to kick the bad boy habit and hold on to the loving books one. When I take the new librarian position in Fortune, I immediately say yes when the Chief of Police asks me out and deliberately turn my back on the bad motorcycle riding boys that litter the Fortune landscape. After all, my bad boy yen was kick started by the frequent absences of my nomad father. But no one turns down a man like Judge, the president of the Death Lords MC, not even a girl trying to be good.

Judge

When Pippa Lang breezes into town in her little red convertible, the wind blowing out her big red hair, there is no way the dirty Chief of Police is going to keep her. That red hair belongs on my pillow and her hot body between my sheets. And no one, not the Chief, not the town, and not even Pippa, is going to stop that from happening.

Their Private Need (Death Lords MC #3)

Annie: I've been the good girl too long. I don't drink, don't smoke, and live at home with my preacher father. The most daring thing I've ever done is work part-time at the library. Rule-breakers and lawless men aren't part of my world but not doing doesn’t mean I haven’t thought about it. And every fantasy I’ve ever had is promising to come true if I just take a chance.

Easy:The moment I laid eyes on Annie, I knew she was the one for me and Michigan. We've been partners ever since we served and now we do everything together. And by everything I mean riding, drinking, and women. If we can get Annie on board, it'll be perfect. Not only do I have to convince Annie, though, I need to convince Michigan, too.

Michigan: Easy seems to think sweet, delectable Annie's just going to fall into our laps. But my one experience with a preacher’s daughter left me scarred—emotionally and physically. A good girl like Annie wants to experience a little danger but she doesn’t want to live it and I’m not going all in unless this is for the long haul.

Three hearts are on a collision course. They will either be ruined or remade.

In the small town of Fortune, the Death Lords rule the roads. Come along for the ride.

Their Fierce Love (Death Lords MC #4)

Love ain't simple, easy, or uncomplicated, but it's damn good.

Easy and Michigan fought together in the Marines and have shared women ever since. Lots of ladies are down for a one night stand but they haven't found one who was willing stay the course with both of them...until they meet untried pastor's daughter, Annie Bloom.

But a few nights of stolen passion aren't enough for the three of them. The two men set out to prove to Annie that they're worth a lifetime of love.

Their fragile new relationship is threatened when Annie's father learns the truth and soon the struggle to stay together becomes one of life or death.

Their Lasting Claim (Death Lords MC #5)

AND BABY MAKES...FOUR?

Pregnancy should be a joyous event, especially for former pastor's daughter Annie Bloom. She's found the love of her life with not one man, but two. Michigan and Easy, the two Death Lords Enforcers, have claimed Annie as their own. But not everything is simple in a relationship and happy ever after must be fought for.

When Annie’s father is released on bail and Annie’s estranged mother appears out of the blue, the threesome’s fragile bonds are tested. Annie, Easy, and Michigan will have to fight old dangers and new to keep their family from falling apart.

Hash# 4C04C585D7B895995DDE3A90862C66E3AA4686A0

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.29 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Death Lords MC series (Books #1-5) by Ella Goode [epub]

All Comments

Thank you :-)