Death Note:L:Change the World DvDRip XviD-JDP

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 8, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: HDRiPDVDRip

Death Note:L:Change the World DvDRip XviD-JDP (Size: 667.03 MB)
 L_CHANGE_THE_WORLD.avi667.03 MB

Description

The tale occurs in the final 23 days L (Kenichi Matsuyama) has left in the world. A killer virus had killed the occupants of a small village in Thailand. A former colleague named "F" discovers the secrets of the virus and sends a young boy somehow immune to the fatal disease to L's doorstep. A few days later, 12-year old Maki ( Mayuko Fukuda) also shows up with a different strain of the virus, described as a combination of Ebola and Influenza. Apparently, her father Nikaido (Shingo Tsurumi) had created the virus and a subversive group called "Blue Ship" is after it. Leader Dr. Kujo (Youki Kudoh) intends to use it to change the world by ridding it of all the useless people who inhabit it--useless people are those who abuse our natural resources; so you can guess exactly just how many people they intend to eliminate.

Actors: Ken'ichi Matsuyama, Sota Aoyama, Shunji Fujimura, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Mayuko Fukuda
Directors: Hideo Nakata
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: English Hard Coded
Run Time: 129 minutes

Here it is as promised.Enjoy!!Any other foreign horror or obscure stuff you want to see just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
667.03 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Death Note:L:Change the World DvDRip XviD-JDP

Trailer

All Comments

Great copy.
Thanks for up!
Nice Work!
nice movie thanks..it has hard coded sub
Great anime, now a movie, will look forward to seeing this possible masterpiece
2012-06-01 08:40
I bet the descrip makes it clear that this has subs, no?