flt-deat.r13238.42 MB
 flt-deat.r14238.42 MB
 flt-deat.r15238.42 MB
 flt-deat.r16172.8 MB
 flt-deat.rar238.42 MB
 flt-deat.sfv414 bytes

Description

Deathtrap-FLT

ANSi JEDIn Their 28th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #1077Deathtrap (c) NeocoreGames: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT: Release Date: 04/02/2015: Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: StrategyPackaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISODISCS: 1 Protection: SteamSystem Requirements: Nobody knows!Game information:Be clever, be quick - and show no mercyBeyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that wereonce built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monstersare returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop themonsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your heroand defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient trapsand magical machinesDeathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a gameof vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splatteringbloodInstallation Information:* Burn or mount* Install* Play the gameNOTE: As usual, block the game exe in your firewall/TEAM FAiRLIGHTQUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.13 GB
seeders:44
leechers:52
Deathtrap-FLT

Trailer

All Comments

Thank you uploader
works great. easy steps to follow for a smooth game play.

1> unrar (i used winrar) the file "flt-deat.rar" to a new folder name it if you wish.

2> on that folder after the process of unrar, you will see an "flt-deat.iso" file.

3> mount that iso file to a virtual drive (i used power iso), open it and run "setup.exe" as admin.

4> after installation finishes, DO NOT RUN THE GAME yet!!!, OPEN THE "FLT folder," and copy the contents to the installed game directory overwriting the originals.

5> DONE!! HAVE A NICE GAMEPLAY.

DO NOT FORGET TO SAY THANKS TO THE UPLOADER, for this small sized file.

fyi!! THE ISO FILE IS AROUND 8.70GB after UNRAR to iso file.
Thank you uploader
Game works fine.

Here's the Revolt multiplayer fix if anyone wants it (extract and copy-paste el dante to the game directory) - https://www.mediafire.com/?u6edyqzjj614f5y

NB: To play co-op (unsure about Versus -- never tried it), one player starts as Host and then invites another player (via the Steam overlay), who then accepts (at the main menu) and then clicks the big, blue "PLAY" button to join.
I can... but I won't. That is, in case you're a DMCA shill! You're account is anonymous, so that doesn't fill me with trust...

(*It's a clean file. I just renamed it and uploaded it to MediaFire)
Damn that game have a lot of padding 0 in the data so that a 8.7 GB ISO file compress to 4.13 GB
probably this release has only english language while the other has multi-languages.
Thanks
I will send seed after downloading