Debbie Raleigh - My Lord 03 - My Lord Immortality.lit399.24 KB
 Debbie Raleigh - My Lord 01 - My Lord Vampire.mobi246.38 KB
 Debbie Raleigh - My Lord 01 - My Lord Vampire.lit156 KB
 Deborah Raleigh - Seducing The Viscount.mobi697.79 KB
 Deborah Raleigh - Seducing The Viscount.epub555.61 KB
 Deborah Raleigh - Seduce Me by Christmas.mobi477.75 KB
 Deborah Raleigh - Seduce Me by Christmas.epub323.24 KB

Description

Deborah Raleigh is the author of thirty three books and novellas for Kensington Publishing. Her first regency LORD CARLTON'S COURTSHIP was nominated as Best First Regency by Romantic Times and was an Award of Excellence finalist. She has also been nominated for Career Achievement in Regency romance by Romantic Times. She has been an avid reader since she could hold a book in her hands and always dreamed of putting her own dreams down on paper. She is married with two teenage boys who manage to keep life interesting. She loves to travel, although she is careful to call vacations research sabbaticals and considers housework optional at best.

My Lord 01 – My Lord Vampire
When the "ton" dances and gossips, another kind of society claims the night. By the light of the moon, three vampires entrusted with the protection of their kind will find that human desire is far from lost to them - and that love may be the only thing they long for more than life everlasting.

My Lord 02 – My Lord Eternity
This is the second title in a new trilogy about three noble vampires entrusted with the protection of their kind who discover that human desire is far from lost to them and that love may be the only thing they long for more than life everlasting.

My Lord 03 – My Lord Immortality
Determined to prove that her brother William is not responsible for the East End murders, Amelia Hadwell finds an ally in reclusive scholar Sebastian St. Ives, who, while helping them find the truth, steals her heart, but their love is ill-fated due to Sebastian's true identity.

Deborah Raleigh is the author of thirty three books and novellas for Kensington Publishing. Her first regency LORD CARLTON’S COURTSHIP was nominated as Best First Regency by Romantic Times and was an Award of Excellence finalist. She has also been nominated for Career Achievement in Regency romance by Romantic Times.

She has been an avid reader since she could hold a book in her hands and always dreamed of putting her own dreams down on paper. She is married with two teenage boys who manage to keep life interesting. She loves to travel, although she is careful to call vacations research sabbaticals and considers housework optional at best.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.09 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Deborah Raleigh

All Comments

Thank you very much!! :)
Thank-you
Thank-you
Thank you.