Debra Kristi - Age of the Hybrid Series - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 16, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Debra Kristi - Age of the Hybrid Series - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 1.24 MB)
 1. Debra Kristi - (Age of the Hybrid 1) - The Moorigad Dragon.epub407.97 KB
 2. Debra Kristi - (Age of the Hybrid 2) - Reap Not the Dragon.epub424.8 KB
 3. Debra Kristi - (Age of the Hybrid 3) - Plight of the Dragon.epub441.04 KB

Description

imageimageimage

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

2014 - 2016 - English - Fantasy - EPub

The Moorigad Dragon (Age of the Hybrid #1)
Saving a life shouldn’t come with so many complications.

Saving Marcus’s life should’ve qualified as a good deed. Except, that’s not why Kyra saves him. She’s pulled to the deed by something supernatural. But then Marcus sees Kyra’s hybrid dragon and she finds herself bound to protect him. A bond already causing tension between Kyra and her best friend, Sebastian. Only, Kyra will find it is not easy defying Death. Yet, she is determined―even at the cost of her own life.

Bad things happen in the blink of an eye.

Sebastian has built his life around his tarot cards, more so since taking refuge at Mystic’s Magical Carnival. Trying to include Kyra in that part of his life goes all wrong. Now Kyra’s interest in Marcus stands between Sebastian and Kyra, and places Kyra in emanate danger. Sebastian needs to make her see, needs to steer her away from Marcus, needs to save her from the consequences of her decisions before it’s too late. If he needs to, Sebastian will bare his most guarded secrets to protect her.

Reap Not the Dragon (Age of the Hybrid #2)
A Reaper with a mission.

Sebastian is finished following commands. Higher powers be damned. He has his own agenda - find Kyra and help restore her memory.

At first his plan goes better than expected. But as life starts looking up for the would-be Reaper, his metaphorical sickle becomes caught in a web of complications.

Things are never smooth for Sebastian and Kyra.

Best-laid plans sometimes rest in peace.

A detour―unexpected and unwelcome―delivers Sebastian into the depths of a grave situation. Misfortune and misunderstanding are the cards dealt to him. And events fail to flip in his favor.

Creatures from hell all want a piece of the young Reaper. If Sebastian ends up dead, that's okay. For he has a more grievous beast to worry about. To save the woman he loves, Sebastian will venture into the heart of an all-powerful fire demon.

Sebastian must find a missing dragon and the key to Kyra's memory without being devoured by sinister beasts or―even worse―consumed by his own inner demons.

Plight of the Dragon (Age of the Hybrid #3)
Kyra and Sebastian have again reunited, but their future remains as foggy as the mist around Mystic’s Carnival―uncertain and unpredictable. Fractured and torn, Kyra must restore her dragon-shifter state before her body rejects its divided status.

Mystic’s magic is on Kyra’s side, but the true key to her salvation lies within Sebastian, and for Kyra, he would do anything. Or so he believes. Can he give her up in order to save her? With his father’s crew of Reapers advancing on the carnival, the choice may not be Sebastian’s to make.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.24 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Debra Kristi - Age of the Hybrid Series - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub