December 2013 Cookbook Miscellany

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on December 8, 2013 by Holyterezin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

December 2013 Cookbook Miscellany (Size: 104.09 MB)
 Copeland, Sarah - The Newlywed Cookbook~Fresh Ideas and Modern Recipes for Cooking With and for...43.44 MB
 Dupin, Olivia - Gluten-Free Entertaining.pdf15.96 MB
 Norris, Susie and Heeger, Susan - Hand-Crafted Candy Bars~From-Scratch, All-Natural, Gloriously...12.15 MB
 Rosso, Julee - Silver Palate Cookbook 25th Anniversary Edition.pdf24.99 MB
 Satz, Miriam Lerner - Heirloom Cookbook~Recipes Handed Down by Jewish Mothers and Modern Recipes...1.65 MB
 Stewart, Hilary - Drink in the Wild~Teas, Cordials, Jams and More.pdf5.89 MB

Description

I have over 30GB of cookbooks, all PDF/DjVu, in my library. Some have been posted by others; many I forgot I even had. Their one common denominator is that detailed descriptions become repetitious because their titles tell the content. Those that are more complicated or have truly distinctive features deserve solo copy. "Miscellany" posts are a way to share these great cookbooks quickly. Enjoy!

Copeland, Sarah - The Newlywed Cookbook~Fresh Ideas and Modern Recipes for Cooking With and for Each Other

Dupin, Olivia - Gluten-Free Entertaining

Norris, Susie and Heeger, Susan - Hand-Crafted Candy Bars~From-Scratch, All-Natural, Gloriously Grown-Up Confections

Rosso, Julee - Silver Palate Cookbook 25th Anniversary Edition

Satz, Miriam Lerner - Heirloom Cookbook~Recipes Handed Down by Jewish Mothers and Modern Recipes from Daughters and Friends

Stewart, Hilary - Drink in the Wild~Teas, Cordials, Jams and More

Remember: IF you don't seed, the torrent dies. And it can't always be brought back to life.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
104.09 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1