Deep Surrendering (Episode #3) by Chelsea M. Cameron

seeders: 18
leechers: 4
Added on May 14, 2014 by DubsteaM.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Deep Surrendering (Episode #3) by Chelsea M. Cameron (Size: 947.66 KB)
 Deep Surrendering (Episode #3) by Chelsea M. Cameron.epub947.2 KB
 read me.txt474 bytes

Description

Marisol's days with Fin are dwindling and they still haven't discussed where they stand, and that's not the only thing Marisol doesn't know about him. They've continued to trade secrets for sex, but when Fin reveals one particularly traumatic secret, will Marisol be able to handle it? Or is it better call it quits before she falls even deeper? *This is a novella of 20K words and the third in a series of novellas. They will release on the third Thursday of every month. The total number of episodes isn't final, but it will be from 12-14, which is two novel's worth of content. Due to adult content, this is not appropriate for anyone under the age of 17* Other books by Chelsea M. Cameron: Nocturnal (The Noctalis Chronicles, Book One) Nightmare (The Noctalis Chronicles, Book Two) Neither (The Noctalis Chronicles, Book Three) Neverend (The Noctalis Chronicles, Book Four) Whisper New Adult Contemporary Romance: My Favorite Mistake My Sweetest Escape (January 28, 2014) Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, Book One) Faster We Burn (Fall and Rise, Book Two) For Real UnWritten (Summer 2014) Christmas Catch: A Holiday Novella Adult Contemporary Romance: Sweet Surrendering Surrendering to Us Dark Surrendering (Summer 2014)

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Surrendering-Chelsea-M-Cameron-ebook/dp/B00KAQ5ASG/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1399990472&sr=1-3&keywords=chelsea+cameron

Thanks

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
947.66 KB
seeders:18
leechers:4
Deep Surrendering (Episode #3) by Chelsea M. Cameron