Deeper -- Ultra Alpha Male Ageplay Romance (Forever Little, Book 2) - D.D. Wyatt [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on January 19, 2016 by zi4rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Deeper -- Ultra Alpha Male Ageplay Romance (Forever Little, Book 2) - D.D. Wyatt [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 570.43 KB)
 Deeper - D.D. Wyatt.epub193.98 KB
 Deeper - D.D. Wyatt.jpg110.57 KB
 Deeper - D.D. Wyatt.mobi261.6 KB
 Deeper - D.D. Wyatt.opf4.29 KB

Description

Info Hash: E5F24E85A83893C47CA2A550EA93D5C05BE8BE38
--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

Deeper: Ultra Alpha Male Ageplay Romance
Author: D.D. Wyatt

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 194 KB (.epub), 262 KB (.mobi)

Book Details:
ASIN..........................: B00SXBMA2E
GENRE.......................: Fiction, Erotica, Romance, BDSM, Short Story
PUBLISHER................: Eve Erotica
PUBLICATION DATE....: Jan 2015
PRINT PAGE COUNT....: 87
SERIES......................: Forever Little, Book #2
SOURCE.....................: Amazon
SYNOPSIS..................: “I’m not going to tell you it’s not going to hurt baby girl, because it is. It’s what you need and I promise to take good care of you when it’s over.” The deep timbre of Adam's voice made my belly knot and that wondrous tingling sensation began between my legs.
Billionaire, self-made man Adam Garrett didn't just fall in love with Angel, he engulfed her in his power, his lust, his primal need to consume her. Their once ideal relationship hits the rocks, when Angel makes a choice to disrespect her tough, no nonsense ex-special forces sniper boyfriend and now she has to make a choice.
He brings down upon her the new rules of the house. Adam's love runs as deep as the blood flowing through his veins, but he will no longer tolerate Angel's disobedience and dishonesty. In turn, he shows her the seductive power of a heavy hand. Her powerful, blue eyed lover gives her every erotic pleasure she could imagine and teaches her to completely submit to his authority as he introduces her to her new 'little' life. A new very untraditional world full of diapers, bottles, pacifiers and over the knee spankings confuses and captives her. Can Angel right the wrongs that could be the end of their intricate dance of lust and love? Will Angel be able to see the freedom that her complete submission can bring her?
EACH 'FOREVER LITTLE' SERIES BOOK IS A STAND ALONE TITLE.
This 30,000 word erotic romance contains hot, explicit scenes of age play, submission, spankings, diapering, bottle play and steaming hot, hard sex with an Ultra Alpha Male billionaire. It is intended for mature readers. All characters are over 18 and not blood related.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
570.43 KB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Deeper -- Ultra Alpha Male Ageplay Romance (Forever Little, Book 2) - D.D. Wyatt [epub, mobi]-Zi