Delicious 8 – Emily’s Wonder Wedding PE

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on November 13, 2012 by iraidain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Delicious 8 – Emily’s Wonder Wedding PE (Size: 186.57 MB)
 Delicious 8 – Emily’s Wonder Wedding PE.exe185.81 MB
 Delicious 8 – Emily’s Wonder Wedding PE.jpg776 KB
 Delicious 8 – Emily’s Wonder Wedding PE.txt1.52 KB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes

Description

November 12, 2012
Be Emily’s special guest as her big day approaches in Delicious – Emily’s Wonder Wedding Premium Edition, the exciting new chapter of the captivating series.Emily’s big day is coming and you are cordially invited! Emily and Patrick are happily engaged, but when Patrick’s mom arrives, bad omens begin appearing. Now Emily and Patrick are in for the ride of their lives. Is their marriage written in the stars, or will fate deal them a bad card?Find out as you follow Emily on this amazing episodic adventure. Enjoy all-new hijinks and cliffhangers as you work your way through wonderful locations; Invite Emily’s friends to the wedding by completing fun challenges; Enjoy a host of new events and upgrades. A rollercoaster of love, laughs, and excitement, it’s certain to keep you cheering until the very end.Critics give Delicious – Emily’s Wonder Wedding 4 stars. Experience it for yourself when you try the free trial version or download the full-unlimited version of Delicious – Emily’s Wonder Wedding Premium Edition today!

System Requirements:
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 230 MBAll files are scanned before uploading here:http://www.virustotal.com,
and local virus programms.
Some files get falsely detected as being virus, but this is not the case, we has no
wish to cause infection to anyone's computer.  If this bothers you, try another antivirus
program or just buy the game.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
186.57 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Delicious 8 – Emily’s Wonder Wedding PE

All Comments

Is this the entire game.....i know they did several episodes instead of releasing the entire game at once....PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS THE FULL GAME!!!
OMG I'm still downloading it and yet I'm soooo excited. I've been waiting for this game for soooooo long. THANK YOU SO MUCH UPLOADER...
Thank you! Good Game