Delicious Emilys Honeymoon Cruise Premium Edition-Wendy99

seeders: 100
leechers: 1
Added on October 13, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Delicious Emilys Honeymoon Cruise Premium Edition-Wendy99 (Size: 372.19 MB)
 DelicEmilysHoneymCruise.exe372.19 MB

Description

Delicious Emilys Honeymoon Cruise Premium Edition-Wendy99Genre: Strategy | Time ManagementEmily and Patrick set sail for their long-awaited honeymoon in the all-new Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise Premium Edition, an exciting time management adventure where it's anything but smooth sailing. The newlyweds soon find their expectations for married life are different.Follow the newlyweds as Patrick and Emily embark on their celebration cruise. Sailing off into the horizon of wedded bliss, Emily soon discovers she doesn't know how to relax and she certainly isn't used to having others take care of her. To make matters worse, when Patrick tells her he's excited to start a family as soon as possible, Emily's response is tepid - she's not sure she's ready for that just yet. Can they find a way to be happy?Premium Edition includes:• Extra Episode (5 Levels, New Event, New Story, Memory Moment)• Wallpapers• Concept ArtSystem Requirements:OS: Windows XP | Windows Vista | Windows 7 | Windows 8CPU: 1.2 GHzRAM: 512 MBDirectX: 9.0Hard Drive: 271 MBBrowser: Internet Explorer 7 or laterInstall and play!Greetz and Respect:RARBG | Thhaque | Chella | Arenabg | Scene | UnKnOwN | RuToR | ETVicky | RUSJAFFA | TvTeam | Mr.Stifmeister | azaq318 | WRZ | Acesan8s | SaM | Oziman BOZX | {Wasal} | adapa | randompirate | Agricola | SteRipper | neon | hiest YIFY | blackjesus | Sceneline | APU | C374R | SEYTER | Silmarillion | S4A

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
372.19 MB
seeders:100
leechers:1
Delicious Emilys Honeymoon Cruise Premium Edition-Wendy99

All Comments

It's working, thanks! But why do I have a 'Premium' label on episode 18 in the episodes list ? I though the premium stuff were unlocked.
My girlfriend adores this game, thanks to the uploader.
fun fun!! works great, thanks
Thanks a lot...Works fine....:)
perfect copy. virus free. thank you.
Works awesome and easy to setup. A lot of thanks to you.
thanks!