Delivery Man (2013) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 4026
leechers: 192
Added on March 6, 2014 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRipCam

Delivery Man (2013) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 811.46 MB)
 Delivery.Man.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4811.34 MB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2387559/IMDB RATING: 6.4FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Comedy

FILE SIZE...........: 811.34 MB

RESOLUTION..........: 1280*536

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 104 minsDavid Wozniak is a man who is irresponsible and unreliable which doesn't exactly endear him to his family and his girlfriend. And when she tells him that she's pregnant, she tells him, she plans to do it on her own because she can't count on him. One day a lawyer shows up and talks to him about the fact that twenty years ago he was a sperm donor for about a year and his sperm was used to father over 500 children. And now over 100 of them want to know who he is but because he signed a confidentiality agreement, they can't be told who he is. So they are going to court to try to get the confidentiality set aside. His lawyer tells him that they can win this. But when the lawyer who saw him gives him info on the ones who want to see him, he takes a peek at one and decides to go see him and not tell him he's the father. He then goes out and checks out some of his other children and doesn't tell them who he is but makes connection with them. His lawyer tells him it could jeopardize their case, especially since he can get a big settlement which he can use to pay back some people he borrowed from who "tell" him to pay or else.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
811.46 MB
seeders:4026
leechers:192
Delivery Man (2013) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

excellent quality

movie:
when i watch the trailer my expectation was to laugh a lot but when watching the movie itself, it made me think. nice movie
Thanks great movie
thanks!
Thanks for the upload. Good movie.
Great Upload!!