Depeche Mode - 2013 - Delta Machine [Del. Ed.]

seeders: 2
leechers: 5
Added on April 29, 2014 by caraibboin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Depeche Mode - 2013 - Delta Machine [Del. Ed.] (Size: 462.09 MB)
 04 Secret To The End.flac35.33 MB
 13 Goodbye.flac32.18 MB
 12 Soothe My Soul.flac32.1 MB
 10 Should Be Higher.flac32 MB
 01 Welcome To My World.flac27.95 MB
 03 Heaven.flac26.76 MB
 02 Angel.flac26.26 MB
 07 Broken.flac25.98 MB
 11 Alone.flac25.77 MB
 06 slow.flac24.12 MB
 03 Always.flac31.42 MB
 02 Happens All The Time.flac29.08 MB
 01 Long Time Lie.flac24.17 MB
 04 All That's Mine.flac18.19 MB
 Depeche Mode - Delta Machine [Bonus Disc].log6.89 KB
 Delta Machine [Bonus Disc].cue850 bytes
 Front.jpg2.57 MB

Description

Artist...............: Depeche Mode
Album................: Delta Machine [Deluxe Ed.]
Genre................: Electro-pop
Source...............: Cd
Year.................: 2013
Ripper...............: Exact Audio Copy
Codec................: Flac
Information..........: TntVillage
Covers...............: Front
Total Size...........: 462 Mb

---------------------------------------
Rewiev

The strange thing about Depeche Mode is that even when they possess the wisdom that comes from being put

through the wringer -- both as a band about to break up and lead singer David Gahan's struggles with

addiction -- they are still quite good at making self-destruction sound seductive. Everybody knows that was

the devil talking in "Personal Jesus," while "Strangelove," "Behind the Wheel," and so many other prime

Depeche tunes sink in a sea of sin or drown in damnation, and the band sound like they're in the throes of

ecstasy while doing it. Delta Machine, the band's 13th album, feeds off this negative energy and winds like

a snake the whole time, slithering through a well-written (ten songs from Martin Gore with three coming

from Gahan) and lusciously recorded set of serpentine siren songs (behind the boards there's Playing the

Angel and Sounds of the Universe producer Ben Hillier, plus longtime asset Flood providing the mix).

"Heaven" is a simmering ballad, combining the sexy and lusty attitude of "Personal Jesus" with the reserve

of their 2005 hit "Precious." The great "Alone" seems the quintessential post-millennial Depeche track with

music that glitches, groans, and somehow grabs the listener, while the lyrics give away the big conundrum

"I couldn't tell if you were blessed or cursed," which is the sexiest trait ever according to the Mode.

With some blues-rock guitar and the darkest synthetic landscape underneath, key track "Slow" is a lusty

wish to delay la petit mort, while "Should Be Higher" suggests "When the shame and the guilt are removed

and the truth will appear" as if the Rocky Horror Picture Show's "Don't Dream It, Be It" traded its camp

for carnal desire. "Should Be Higher" is also one of the rare moments where the beat is pushed, so those

who still expect the dancefloor side of the group will be disappointed with this slower set. Those who

don't buy into the dark eroticism that drives the album will be disappointed as well, but don't mistake

"dour" for "down for it" when it comes dressed-in-leather pants, because the simmering and dark Delta

Machine is certainly the latter.

Tracklist

Disc 1

01. Welcome To My World
02. Angel
03. Heaven
04. Secret To The End
05. My Little Universe
06. Slow
07. Broken