Desperation[2006]Eng.DvDrip.Swesub. NeRoZ

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 25, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Desperation[2006]Eng.DvDrip.Swesub. NeRoZ (Size: 1.18 GB)
 Desperation[2006]Eng.DvDrip.Swesub.NeRoZ.avi1.18 GB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0129871/

Language: Eng

Subs: Yes swesub inbedded in the file (inbränd svensk text)

Genre: Drama | Fantasy | Horror | Mystery | Thriller

Runtime:131 min

Release Date:23 May 2006 (USA)

User Rating: 5.3/10 (2,890 votes)

MPAA:Rated R for violence and gruesome images.

Awards:Nominated for 2 Primetime Emmys. Another 1 win & 1 nomination

Video: XVID 640x360 25.00fps 1143Kbps

Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo: 128Kbps [Audio 1]

DvDrip by NeRoZ

..................................................................................

Berättelse:

Välkommen till gruvstaden Desperation i Nevada där invånarantalet stadigt minskar? Skräckens mästare Stephen King och en imponerande skådespelarensemble bjuder på nervkittlande terror som får kallsvetten att rinna. En sheriff som skulle platsa i helvetet härskar över staden och han har mycket mer än sitt tjänstevapen att ta till när han styr sitt skräckvälde. Sheriffen och hans besatta anhängare lockar till sig förbipasserande in i ett vansinnigt spel på liv och död i stadens fängelse, däribland en ung pojke med en djup religiös tro. Vettskrämda och desperata försöker de fängslade undkomma sina demoniska plågoandar ? och ett litet barn blir den som leder dem.

Plot Outline:

While driving through the Nevada desert to Salt Lake, the couple Peter Jackson and his wife Mary are stopped by sheriff Collie Entragian because their car has no license plate in the back. When they open the trunk to get some tools, Collie finds a package of marijuana and arrests the couple, becoming insane and abusive, and the couple claims that they have stolen the car. While driving to the jail of Desperation, the terrified couple sees corpses everywhere in the town; in the entrance of the police station, they see the body of a young girl, and the sheriff shoots and kills Peter. In the jail, Mary sees a couple and their religious son David Carver and an old local, Tom Billingsley. Meanwhile the deranged sheriff arrests the successful and arrogant writer John Edward Marinville that is traveling in his motorcycle through the country promoting lectures. John gives a troubled and jammed call in his cellular to his assistant Steve Ames, who is following him in a support trunk with the hitchhiker Cynthia Smith. When the group of survivors escapes from the jail and meets Steve and Cynthia, David discloses that one hundred and fifty years ago, a group of Chinese slaves released in the cave-in, an earth demon "waisin" called Tak, or the unformed heart. When the mine collapsed, all of them died, but something came out of the mine. The group under the leadership of David and under the protection of God decides to battle against the pagan god Tak and get the world free of his evil.

...................................................................................

Cast:

Tom Skerritt ... John Edward Marinville

Steven Weber ... Steve Ames

Annabeth Gish ... Mary Jackson

Charles Durning ... Tom Billingsley

Matt Frewer ... Ralph Carver

Henry Thomas ... Peter Jackson

Shane Haboucha ... David Carver

Kelly Overton ... Cynthia Smith

Sylva Kelegian ... Ellie Carver

Ron Perlman ... Collie Entragian

Sammi Hanratty ... Pie Carver

Ewan Chung ... Shih

Alain Uy ... Cha'an

Trieu Tran ... Young Viet Cong

Tom Parker ... Young Johnny

..................................................................................

Enjoy&Seed!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.18 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Desperation[2006]Eng.DvDrip.Swesub. NeRoZ

Trailer