Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.14 GB
seeders:8
leechers:7
Destiny XBOX360-XBD

Trailer

All Comments

should play fine online as long there isnt corruption on the dvd file through abgx
So there is no way to play this game single player offline?!
Is it pt-PT or pt-BR? Can I set the audio in English and the subtitle in pt? Thanks.
sahil00150 was first and has more trackers for faster download
Got it! So they are the same release (P2P), just different uploaders, right? Both are MULTILANGUAGE and RF. Thanks.
Congrats on this up. I've been waiting for it. Thanks. Will reply with an update after i finish dl it and running it through abgx. Again, thanks
Update: Ran it through abgx and its all good. Burned it and went to play it. No Prob. The only issue is the servers are not up yet, and thats not the uploader's job. lol. Again, thanks for the solid up.
Thanks for understanding my job
Did you burn it without passed every test on abgx? Because Destiny is not on abgx database yet. Is it safe to play online? Sorry for the question, but as far as I know, it's better run through abgx and get all green before burn it and play it, isn't it?
the disc check is good. I got all greens except the validation and extensive stealth check which were yellow as they always are for new or prerelease games. The topology and basic stealth passed with no disc corruption errors
Alright. But without the validation and extensive stealth check, you have a bigger chance to get banned, right?
not really, only if you play the game too early. I play them the weekend before they're released. I've been doing it for years. About a week after it drops, i run another check just to see it its updated and they always come back good. The validation issue comes from abgx not having it in their servers to compare your disc to but it can read your disc well enough to see the basic stealth is there therefore its safe
Oh, nice. Ok. Thank you very much!