Detective Sergeant Catherine Bishop Series (1-2) ~ Lisa Hartley [BluA].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 2, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Detective Sergeant Catherine Bishop Series (1-2) ~ Lisa Hartley [BluA].epub (Size: 580.98 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 02 Double Dealing - Lisa Hartley.epub287.78 KB
 01 On Laughton Moor - Lisa Hartley.epub292.78 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image

On Laughter Moor
Detective Sergeant Catherine Bishop has an enigmatic new boss, DI Jonathan Knight. How he'll adapt to life in Lincolnshire after years in the Met is anyone's guess.

When the body of a well known local thug is discovered, an intriguing message found on his battered corpse raises unwelcome questions. Is DS Bishop herself being accused of the grisly murder, or does the message point to a more sinister secret?

As the body count grows higher, Bishop and Knight find themselves in a race against time to discover the identity of a merciless, faceless killer whose motivation is a mystery.

Double Dealing
When Mark Cook walks into Northolme Police Station to report his wife missing, Detective Sergeant Catherine Bishop, still reeling from the repercussions of her previous case and her lover’s betrayal, has no reason to believe that Lauren is in danger.

But then a horribly mutilated body of a young woman is discovered by Moon Pond and the officers are drawn into the murky world of drug mules, where nothing is as it seems.

Catherine and her colleagues are running a race against time to track down the traffickers and discover what has happened to Lauren.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
580.98 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Detective Sergeant Catherine Bishop Series (1-2) ~ Lisa Hartley [BluA].epub