Devil at My Heels: A Heroic Olympian’s Astonishing Story of Survival as a Japanese POW in World War II , by Louis Zamperini & David Rensin [ePub]

seeders: 20
leechers: 4
Added on July 11, 2014 by OVERMiNDin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Devil at My Heels: A Heroic Olympian’s Astonishing Story of Survival as a Japanese POW in World War II , by Louis Zamperini & David Rensin [ePub] (Size: 803.26 KB)
 Louis Zamperini & David Rensin - Devil at My Heels (v5.0).epub699.19 KB
 Louis Zamperini & David Rensin - Devil at My Heels (v5.0).jpg97.92 KB
 Louis Zamperini & David Rensin - Devil at My Heels (v5.0).opf6.14 KB

Description

“An extraordinary story of war and a touching tale of the triumph of love.”
—James Bradley, author of Flags of Our Fathers

Devil at My Heels is the riveting, astonishing, and inspirational memoir of one of the greatest of the Greatest Generation: U.S. Olympian, World War II bombardier, Japanese POW, and survivor Louis Zamperini. His story of courage and resilience is so extraordinary that Lauren Hillebrand, author of Seabiscuit, made it the subject of her acclaimed bestseller, Unbroken. But Devil at My Heels is Zamperini’s remarkable personal history in his own words—a gripping, first-hand account of every trial, torment, escape, and remarkable triumph—with an introduction by Senator John McCain, himself a former Air Force flyer and prisoner of war.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
803.26 KB
seeders:20
leechers:4
Devil at My Heels: A Heroic Olympian’s Astonishing Story of Survival as a Japanese POW in World War II , by Louis Zamperini & David Rensin [ePub]