Devoted in Death by J. D. Robb (Sirius-Starhome)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 19, 2016 by starhomein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Devoted in Death by J. D. Robb (Sirius-Starhome) (Size: 5.77 MB)
 Devoted in Death by J. D. Robb (Sirius-Starhome).epub902.65 KB
 Devoted in Death by J. D. Robb (Sirius-Starhome).html605.18 KB
 Devoted in Death by J. D. Robb (Sirius-Starhome).mobi1.31 MB
 Devoted in Death by J. D. Robb (Sirius-Starhome).pdf2.05 MB
 cover1-490-751.jpg52.17 KB
 cover2-786-1193.jpg229.96 KB
 paper4.jpg976 bytes
 zzz-sirius-starhome.jpg674.38 KB

Description

Devoted in Death by J. D. Robb. Edited and released by Sirius-Starhome.

Language:English
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction
First published: September 2015
Series chronology: January 2061
Formats: HTML, EPUB, MOBI, and PDF.
Two covers, one for the US hardcover and paperback, the other for the UK edition?

image image

This is the 51st story of the Eve Dallas/In Death series, an excellent series of books and short stories set roughly 46 years in the future. The protagonist, Lieutenant Eve Dallas, is a Homicide detective in New York.

The author is the extremely prolific romance writer Nora Roberts. She writes this series, and this series only, under the pen name J. D. Robb.

For the first 49 books and stories in this series, see my torrent containing all of them in all four formats, and download as many or as few of them as you wish. I posted the 50th book, "Obsession in Death", as a temporary separate torrent. When I've finished converting "Wonderment in Death" (#52) and "Brotherhood in Death" (53), I'll roll out a new torrent with all 53 books to date. #54, "Apprentice in Death", is scheduled for release on September 6, 2016.

Please seed these torrents, and our other ones, to a ratio of 2.0 or better, so they stay available for everyone else. Thanks! —Sirius

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.77 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Devoted in Death by J. D. Robb (Sirius-Starhome)