DeweyDecimalFolders.zip

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 23, 2015 by KoalaPrincein Books
Torrent verified.

DeweyDecimalFolders.zip (Size: 241.66 KB)
 DeweyDecimalFolders.zip241.66 KB

Description

I constructed this tree of folders from the Dewey Decimal classification system* in order to help organize my large collection of e-books and other documents. My ad hoc system had become increasingly ambiguous, and I thought why invent my own schema when professional librarians have already evolved a good system?

Since it was a long and tedious process just to convert this information into ~1000 folders, it seems worth saving others the trouble, even if it is such a tiny torrent. Please continue to share it.

Adapt and cull the folders to your needs. There are some that are antiquated, deprecated or [reserved for future use]. I created the list complete as I found it rather than impose my preferences before sharing.

To my knowledge, creating and sharing this set of folders does not constitute any copyright violation, and the work of reproducing the quasi-public system of information categorization serves only to harmonize private collections with a commonly used standard in public institutions.

*categories were retrieved from Wikipedia in August 2013, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dewey_Decimal_classes

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
241.66 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
DeweyDecimalFolders.zip