Diablo The hell (hellfire mod, all necessary files included)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 15, 2015 by TheflyEnzoin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Diablo The hell (hellfire mod, all necessary files included) (Size: 2.76 GB)
 DIABDAT.mpq493.53 MB
 The_Hell_Installer_v1.205.exe139.87 MB
 Readme.txt1.31 KB
 ddraw.dll194.5 KB
 Instructions.txt1.14 KB
 THmusic.mor1.9 GB
 THmusic2.mor243.24 MB

Description

1- install (the_hell_installer_v1.205.exe), setup is going to ask for DIABDAT.MPQ from diablo hellfire cd. the file is included in this torrent just have to locate it, when setup ask for it. Inside instalation folder there is a .reg file to fix color issues on windows 7, I recommend testing the game before using it ( i didn't need to use it here.)

2- Copy all files inside Music Folder and paste on the diablo hell folder (where you installed the game).

3(optional)- I included in this torrent a graphic patch for Diablo I, Tested with this mod and is working fine. just copy the ddraw.dll file (graphic patch folder) and past inside the the diablo hell folder (where you installed the game). start the game.

Press Alt + Enter to toggle between fullscreen and window mode quickly

Press the ~ key to open the in-game graphics setting menu (for me it is ' key because i'm Using Brazilian keyboard). Use the arrow keys to navigate/change settings and enter to apply. Escape will exit the menu without applying settings. (menu screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/qaerkfxoh/)

Press Print Screen to take a screenshot, it will be saved in the Diablo install directory with the same file name as a normal screenshot but in PNG format. All screenshots are saved in native game resolution (640x480).

(sorry my English)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.76 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Diablo The hell (hellfire mod, all necessary files included)

Trailer

Screenshots

Diablo The hell (hellfire mod, all necessary files included) screenshot