DIGIMON FUSION S01 E19["Rumble in the Jungle Zone!] By BeasTBlasT

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on March 8, 2014 by BeastBlastin Anime
Torrent verified.

DIGIMON FUSION S01 E19["Rumble in the Jungle Zone!] By BeasTBlasT (Size: 49.91 MB)
 Digimon Fusion Episode 19.mp449.91 MB

Description

Nene and AxeKnightmon pursue Stingmon as he is brought into the temple by the Jungle Zone's protector Deckerdramon to be healed. Outside the temple, with Mikey bent on saving Nene, Lilamon mentions the Dance of True Heart ritual which will convince Deckerdramon to open the gateway. As Angie and Jeremy are forced to perform the embarrassing dance in front of everyone, Mikey manages to convince Christopher to help them out. Once the gateway is opened, the main Fusion Fighter members and Christopher enter the temple with Sparrowmon and Monitamon following while Beelzemon and some of other stay behind to fight Kongoumon and his GranKuwagamon army. Finding AxeKnightmon as he and Nene attempt to draft Deckerdramon and gain the Zone's Code Crown, Shoutmon ×4 and MetalGreymon fight AxeKnightmon as he has Nene split him into SkullKnightmon and Axemon to overwhelm his opponents with teamwork and alternate DigiFuses. Mikey tries to reason with Nene when she is order to reform AxeKnightmon, learning that she is helping him because only he knows the whereabouts of her younger brother Yuu. Hearing Christopher telling Nene that she needs to be strong, deeming the youth to have the most heart, Deckerdramon decides to team up with Christopher at that tame and gives him the Code Crown. Following an attack by MetalGreymon and Deckerdramon, Nene withdraws to the Dust Zone with Christopher pursuing her. After returning to help Beelzemon take out Kongoumon, Mikey resolves to help Nene. But the moment the Fusion Fighters leave for the Dust Zone, a dark energy entangles Mikey as he ends up getting separated from his teammates.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
49.91 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
DIGIMON FUSION S01 E19["Rumble in the Jungle Zone!] By BeasTBlasT

Screenshots

DIGIMON FUSION S01 E19[
DIGIMON FUSION S01 E19[
DIGIMON FUSION S01 E19[

All Comments

this is just streamed quality, from some website, which anyone could probably have watched online or downloaded from. There's nothing in your description or main page of the torrent that mentions your source or quality specifications. Although I am glad that I am now forced to watch the episode otherwise I would waste internet, so thanks... but if I didn't find the episode anywhere else I would have just watched it on some anime or TV streaming site