Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Fatboy Slim & Diplo Feat. Bonde do Role & Pin - Eparrei .mp3 [EDM RG] *mousR

seeders: 15
leechers: 0
Added on May 30, 2014 by mousRin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Fatboy Slim & Diplo Feat. Bonde do Role & Pin - Eparrei .mp3 [EDM RG] *mousR (Size: 7.11 MB)
 Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Fatboy Slim & Diplo Feat. Bonde do Role & Pin - Eparrei...7.11 MB

Description

Label: Decca
Artist: Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Fatboy Slim & Diplo Feat. Bonde do Role & Pin
Audio Bit Rate: 320 Kbps
Duration: 03:02 min
BPM: 110
Genre: Moombahton
Cover: Yes
Format/Codec: .mp3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.11 MB
seeders:15
leechers:0
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Fatboy Slim & Diplo Feat. Bonde do Role & Pin - Eparrei .mp3 [EDM RG] *mousR

All Comments

thanks.
This track... -_____-
But now we understand hahaha. :D
Anon, the problem was not the music itself, but the meaning of it (what is the message that artists want give for people who listen to this track). I can say this because I am Brazilian and the tracks there is not a word in Portuguese-Brazil.

While listening to music and then putting it available for download here, I asked for Desanctus, what they wanted to give to us with the track and after a few minutes googling around about the album and the true meaning of the track name.

After googling, I realized that (in my opinion) is a tribute to a Goddess that many here in Brazil idolize. How is something cultural and rooted here in Brazil, think its a awesome track and vocals is probably singing to the Goddess. :D
The beat is awesome, but this album was created to honor Brazil, then, the tracks must contain a few things to remember Brazil. :)