Diners Drive Ins and Dives S24E05 Between the Bread PDTV x264-JIVE-={SPARROW}=-

seeders: 28
leechers: 4
Added on January 25, 2016 by stateofmind80in TV
Torrent verified.

Diners Drive Ins and Dives S24E05 Between the Bread PDTV x264-JIVE-={SPARROW}=- (Size: 211.99 MB)
 Diners Drive Ins and Dives S24E05 Between the Bread PDTV x264-JIVE.mp4211.99 MB

Description

[General]

Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
File size : 212 MiB
Duration : 21mn 3s
Bit rate : 1 300 Kbps
Width : 854 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Variable
Frame rate : 29.970

Season 24, Episode 03 - “Between the Bread”

This trip, Guy’s grabbin’ grub piled high on bread and buns. In Colorado Springs, a funky joint going scratch-made and local with their Pueblo chili burger and a hangover specialty. In Washington D.C., the family-run sandwich shop servin’ up a killer corned beef hoagie and lights-out porchetta. And in Atlantic City, a neighborhood pub with knockout grub like a pork and brisket sandwich and savory tequila shrimp.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
211.99 MB
seeders:28
leechers:4
Diners Drive Ins and Dives S24E05 Between the Bread PDTV x264-JIVE-={SPARROW}=-

All Comments

im very sorry for the audio sync issues ..its only JIVE encodes what seem to be the problem .i will check every file frm now on ..all the best stateofmind80
I had play back issues in the 2nd segment ..Thanks 4 the share stateofmind80
Thank You
Sorry to say, as expected, I've downloaded another {SPARROW} video file with audio sync problems. Same results seen on desktop and laptop running W7 x64 and both have KMPlayer w/ffdshow and VLC x64 installed. I usually try to avoid this uploaders videos but occasionally there will be no other choice. Just for grins, today I copied the file onto a Patriot usb flash drive, stuck it into a Sony smart blu-ray player and watched the file again on a big Samsung tv. At the beginning of the video sync was perfect, skipped to about 7:30 in the show and audio was very much out of sync. With every {SPARROW} video I've downloaded audio has been out of sync and if I'm foolish enough to fast forward, rewind or skip, audio sync will get worse.

Anyway... appreciate the effort... but...