Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (1985) DTS audio files

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 1, 2006 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (1985) DTS audio files (Size: 557.35 MB)
 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms [DTS] - 01 - So Far Away [DTS].dts52.53 MB
 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms [DTS] - 02 - Money For Nothing [DTS].dts85.09 MB
 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms [DTS] - 03 - Walk Of Life [DTS].dts42.48 MB
 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms [DTS] - 04 - Your Latest Trick [DTS].dts66.26 MB
 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms [DTS] - 05 - Why Worry [DTS].dts85.96 MB
 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms [DTS] - 06 - Ride Across The River [DTS].dts70.32 MB
 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms [DTS] - 07 - The Man's Too Strong [DTS].dts47.14 MB
 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms [DTS] - 08 - One World [DTS].dts37.02 MB
 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms [DTS] - 09 - Brothers In Arms [DTS].dts70.54 MB
 Readme.txt2.64 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

I created these .dts files from various other torrents available but that are
in CD image format. I'm not sure why these DTS cd's are being distributed this way.
Maybe there's a reason, maybe not. But, it sure is a pain to have 5 different burning
apps on hand and cd's, or demon tools, and most importantly, NOT BEING ABLE TO ADD
THESE TO YOUR EXISTING PLAYLISTS, etc...

When the MP3 came out, why wasn't all albums distributed in 1 big mp3 CD image?
...because, i don't know of anyone who wants them that way!! Why not have them in
individule track files so you can make playlists, and create you mixed (in this case DTS) cd's.

For 2 speaker stereo systems, VLC and "foobar with dts foo_input_dts" will see the .dts
files and software decode them so you can hear them.

For 5.1 speaker systems that don't have DTS hardware, like me (Dolby Digital), the software should
still decode all 5.1 channels and it should sound great.

For people with true DTS hardware compatibility, these are JUST .wav files renamed to .dts
for the software decoding people. So, all you have to do to enjoy your DTS hardware is
rename the .dts files to .wav and play/burn/whatever.

Enjoy, and if you aggree with this way of packaging DTS audio, then create and/or seed more.

As for the sources, i'm only repackaging torrents that are already available on the internet.
If you see a torrent with a CD image of the same, that's probably where I got it from.

Some are upmixes, some are origional DTS releases.

Don't DISS the UPMIX!!! Nobody dissed the downmix of MP3's

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
557.35 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (1985) DTS audio files

All Comments

Thanks for the upload