Discovery Channel Revealed DNA The Next Wave 2012 480p HDTV x264 aac Shadoe mkv

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on April 20, 2013 by Jerry.Shadoein TV
Torrent verified.

Discovery Channel Revealed DNA The Next Wave 2012 480p HDTV x264 aac Shadoe mkv (Size: 741.9 MB)
 Discovery.Channel.Revealed.DNA.The.Next.Wave.2012.480p.HDTV.x264.aac.Shadoe.mkv741.9 MB

Description

Discovery Channel - Revealed: DNA The Next Wave 2012

Synopsis: Learn how scientists are working to cure disease, find loved ones, help those wrongfully convicted and last but not least how to live younger longer! Could this be the secret of youth we have all been searching for?

NOTES: So, for some reason this aired exclusively on Discovery Channel Asia Pacific, so tracking down a copy of source video that WASN'T from youtube was a pain.
I don't speak Chinese, but had to look for the source in Chinese. LOL Anyway, after some searching, I was able to track down a decent copy, which I re-cropped to a 16/9, which cut MOST of the Chinese subtitles that were Hard-coded into the original video. I, also, ran it through some filters in Vegas and the result is pretty decent considering the source video I had to work with. Personally, I wouldn't give this video any higher than a 7/10 for Video and 9/10 for Audio (which was actually nice.)

Still, for those interested, I wanted to share my work.

Tech details: 848x480@29.97fps@2700Kbps with 2 Ch stereo aac@192Kbps

As always, enjoy and if you download then PLEASE seed;)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
741.9 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Discovery Channel Revealed DNA The Next Wave 2012 480p HDTV x264 aac Shadoe mkv

All Comments

thanks
Very interesting
Thanks. Good job.
Thanks to the up loader. Interesting.