Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall [Update 3 + 2 DLC] (2012) PC

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on April 17, 2013 by ron_88in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall [Update 3 + 2 DLC] (2012) PC (Size: 5.48 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe4.02 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 setup.exe1.46 MB
 autorun.inf59 bytes
 data-2.bin2.44 GB
 Data-1.bin3.02 GB

Description

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall [Update 3 + 2 DLC]

Game Version: Update v1.03

Repack Features :
1) Cut Logo developers / no recoded.
2) The game is patched to version 2.13.13 of 1.0u3 [Update 3].
3) Integrated two DLC: "Dunwall City Trials", "The Knife of Dunwall"
4) Installation of additional software.
5) Release from: RGOldGames

Year: 2012 Genre: Strategy , RPG , 3D Developer: Arkane Studios Publisher: Bethesda Softworks / "SoftKlab" Game Version: v.1.0u3 Publication Type: RePack Language: Russian, English Subtitle Language: English, Russian Language voice: English Tablet: Enclosing (RELOADED) Installer Notes : 1) Download2) Run setup.exe3) Install4) Play5) If you like this game buy it, like we do!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.48 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall [Update 3 + 2 DLC] (2012) PC

Trailer

Screenshots

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall [Update 3 + 2 DLC] (2012) PC screenshot
Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall [Update 3 + 2 DLC] (2012) PC screenshot

All Comments

Installer is in Russian and gives an error, unable to proceed
all you ppl are having ur anti virus on...shut down ur free avg or whatever before trying to install !!
Is this version with the dlc or not?.
Me too..
i delete it,because i cannot install! Did u resolv the problem,i mean,u install thoose dlc's??