DISNEY: BRINK! [1998] DVDRip..(RAYMONDryche)

seeders: 13
leechers: 0
Added on January 3, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

DISNEY: BRINK! [1998] DVDRip..(RAYMONDryche) (Size: 412.72 MB)
 BRINK.mp4412.72 MB

Description

DISNEY-BRINK! [1998] DVDRip..(RAYMONDryche)

Andy "Brink" Brinker and his in-line skating friends, who call themselves "Soul-Skaters" (meaning they skate for the fun of it, and not the money), clash with a group of sponsored skaters - Team X-Bladz. When Brink discovers his family is in financial trouble, he goes against the wishes of his parents and his friends and joins Team X-Bladz for 200 dollars a week. He keeps it from his friends until they see him skating for X-Bladz in a local competition. They call him a sell-out and for a while, they stop talking to him.

Since Brink seems eager to help out the family, his dad finds him a job working at a dog grooming shop named "Pup 'N Suds." He gets an advance in his paycheck and buys new gear for the team. In the days before the competition, he meets his friends at the skatepark and tells them of his plan to sponsor the team under the name "Team Pup 'N Suds." They accept him as their friend again, after hearing that he threw a shake in the face of Val, Team X-Bladz' captain.

So as friends once again, they compete in the competition. At the end, it comes down to Brink and his rival, Val. Although Brink tries to skate fair, Val uses dirty tricks in attempt to secure the win. However, these tricks do not work and Brink wins the race and the competition.

Immediately after the race, Val is fired from X-Bladz for cheating. Jimmy, Team X-Bladz' manager, offers Brink the captain position of the team. Being the great friend and team player he is, however, he decides to stick with his friends and remain a soul skater.

PLEASE SEED, THANKS.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
412.72 MB
seeders:13
leechers:0
DISNEY: BRINK! [1998] DVDRip..(RAYMONDryche)

All Comments

Speech malfunction.
ps3 friendly, worked great.
I loved this movie back in the day, They filmed it right above the street from my house, thank you for this rip!
great movie
can we get some seeds going please my sister really wants this
DVR recorded from the Disney Channel. As this movie was never released on DVD this is as good as you're going to get.