Distance Beta 3920 Windows DRM-free (VR support and Unity 5 Update)

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on October 10, 2015 by InsanityDvcein Games
Torrent verified.

Distance Beta 3920 Windows DRM-free (VR support and Unity 5 Update) (Size: 523.13 MB)
 distance_beta_3920_windows_setup.zip523.13 MB

Description

I am not uploading Mac and Linux versions anymore by default (too much seeding for nothing and I hate Apple anyway, sorry Linux pals), but I might upload the Mac version if this one is successful enough.

This is an official copy of the game. The multiplayer is supposed to be fully available. However, the game exists mainly on Steam (available for 20$) and by using the DRM-free version, you're missing on two important features: the Steam Workshop, which lets you download other players' tracks, and the Steam-delivered updates.

I am not yet planning to upload future versions of Distance until the final release. If you want to be up to date, please consider purchasing the game on Steam. Show your love for the game!

Here is the DRM-free version of Distance as of October 7th, 2015 (Revamped Reality Update). The game is in early access and is in the final stages of its beta. Refract Studios announced that the game would be officially released around Q1-Q2 2016. The latest update introduced VR support and the game now runs on Unity 5. Enjoy!

If you like the game, buy it on Steam! This is a Indie game and the developers from Refract worked hard to bring it to us.

Description from the official website:

Distance is survival racing for Windows, Mac, Linux, and PS4. It fuses the action of arcade racing with exploration. Your car must survive a deadly and mysterious city by jumping, flying, and rotating.

The beta already includes:

Adventure mode: a short single player story experience.
Online and Split-Screen play: in modes like Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, Challenge and others.
Trackmogrify: random track generation with seed modifiers.
VR: Experimental Oculus DK2 integration.
Powerful level editor: connected to Steam Workshop (900+ user-created levels already available).
Great soundtrack: by the composer of Nitronic Rush & Solace.

We're developing Distance alongside a passionate player community! The aim is to release the final game during Q1/Q2 2016.

Please stay and seed!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
523.13 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Distance Beta 3920 Windows DRM-free (VR support and Unity 5 Update)

Trailer

Screenshots

Distance Beta 3920 Windows DRM-free (VR support and Unity 5 Update) screenshot