Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - Music From The Motion Picture 320cbr (Big Papi) 2002 Chick Music

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 1, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - Music From The Motion Picture 320cbr (Big Papi) 2002 Chick Music (Size: 145.31 MB)
 01 Blind Uncle Gaspard - Assi Dans La Fenetre de Ma Chambre.mp36.8 MB
 02 Vincent & Mr. Green - Drug State.mp39.05 MB
 03 Jimmy Reed - Found Love.mp35.41 MB
 04 Ann Savoy - C'est Si Triste.mp36.9 MB
 05 Ann Savoy - Lulu Revenue Dans La Village.mp37.5 MB
 06 Ann Savoy - C'est Un Peche de Dire Un Mentire.mp39.76 MB
 07 Macy Gray - I Want to Be Your Mother's Son-In-Law.mp35.89 MB
 08 Taj Mahal - Keepin' Out of Mischief Now.mp38.02 MB
 09 Jimmy Reed - Little Rain.mp36.36 MB
 10 Jimmy Reed - Ain't That Lovin' You Baby?.mp35.43 MB
 11 Richard & Linda Thompson - Dimming of the Day.mp39.19 MB
 12 Lauryn Hill - Selah.mp313.56 MB
 13 Slim Harpo - I Got Love If You Want It.mp36.49 MB
 14 Ray Charles - Lonely Avenue.mp35.92 MB
 15 Alison Krauss - Sitting in the Window of My Room.mp37.39 MB
 16 Mahalia Jackson - Walk in Jerusalem.mp36.2 MB
 17 Tony Bennett - If Yesterday Could Only Be Tomorrow.mp36.91 MB
 18 Bob Dylan - Waitin' for You.mp38.33 MB
 19 Bob Schneider - The World Exploded Into Love.mp310.01 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Cover.jpg164.25 KB
 Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.cue3.22 KB
 Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.log12.95 KB

Description

Source: 2002 CD

By Kori Frazier
After experiencing newfound fame and success with the multi-platinum Grammy awarding O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU soundtrack and DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAIN, the live companion to its hugely popular predecessor, producer T Bone Burnett has created yet another masterpiece. While the DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA YA SISTERHOOD soundtrack does not follow in the same bluegrass vain as Burnett's other two efforts, it is still a phenomenal collection of music worth owning.

The soundtrack contains a wonderful variety of cajun, blues, and rock and roll music that any music fan will find pleasing and refreshing, as well as appearances by some of today's most talented musicians. Macy Gray performs the Billie Holliday tune, "I Want to Be Your Mother's Son In Law" to sheer perfection, Lauryn Hill contributes an emotion-packed recording of "Selah," and Grammy award winning O Brother veteran Alison Krauss appears with a lovely version of "Sitting in the Window of My Room." New music by music legends Tony Bennett and Bob Dylan is also worth hearing. Like the O BROTHER soundtrack, Burnett mixes the newly recorded songs with music of the past, including three rockin' Jimmy Reed tracks and a symphonic remix of Richard and Linda Thompson's "Dimming of the Day."

Whether you've seen the movie or not, this is a fantastic music collection to own. If you loved the O Brother soundtrack, love the blues, or love great music in general, check it out! :-)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
145.31 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - Music From The Motion Picture 320cbr (Big Papi) 2002 Chick Music