Divorce & Money: How to Make the Best Financial Decisions During Divorce (9th Edition 2009) by Violet Woodhouse, Dale Fetherling.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on May 16, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Divorce & Money: How to Make the Best Financial Decisions During Divorce (9th Edition 2009) by Violet Woodhouse, Dale Fetherling.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 2.27 MB)
 Divorce & Money_ How to Make the Best Financial Decisions During Divorce (9th Edition 2009)...2.27 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Divorce & Money: How to Make the Best Financial Decisions During Divorce (9th Edition) By Violet Woodhouse CFP Attorney, Dale Fetherling
Publisher: NOLO 2009-01-07 | 520 Pages | ISBN: 1413309186 | PDF | 2 MB

Divorcing? Get everything you need to split assets and debts as fairly as possible.
When you're going through divorce, you have to make an overwhelming number of financial decisions. Should you sell the house? What happens to retirement benefits? How will you handle taxes?

Full of sensitive and practical advice, Divorce & Money guides you through the process of making these important, and sometimes life-altering decisions. It covers how to:

decide whether to keep or sell the house protect yourself against misuse of joint accounts and credit cards avoid tax problems handle alimony and child support divide debts fairly avoid hasty decisions that could hurt you financially reduce risks to your investments understand how a court evaluates assets gain financial stability as a single person The fully updated 9th edition provides the latest tax figures and data, plus an expanded checklist of necessary post-divorce actions.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.27 MB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Divorce & Money: How to Make the Best Financial Decisions During Divorce (9th Edition 2009) by Violet Woodhouse, Dale Fetherling.pdf [Dr.Soc]