Dizzee Rascal Ft. Calvin Harris and Chrome - Dance Wiv Me [2008][SkidVid_XviD] [skirgsk]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 11, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Dizzee Rascal Ft. Calvin Harris and Chrome - Dance Wiv Me [2008][SkidVid_XviD] [skirgsk] (Size: 56.49 MB)
 Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris and Chrome - Dance Wiv Me.jpg57.96 KB
 Dizzee Rascal Ft. Calvin Harris and Chrome - Dance Wiv Me [2008][SkidVid]_XviD.avi56.14 MB
 ScreenShots.jpg294.38 KB
 Video Info.txt1.18 KB

Description

DIZZEE RASCAL Feat. CALVIN HARRIS & CHROME [2008][SkidVid_XviD], CD single/video released July 7th 2008.

Disc rip, no logos, edited and encoded 720x440 XviD

ScreenShots included in file.

Dylan Mills [born 1985 in Bow, East London], known professionally as Dizzee Rascal, is an English rapper and record producer. His [largely self-composed] music is a blend of garage MCing, conventional rap, grime and ragga, with extremely eclectic samples and more exotic styles. His debut album, Boy In Da Corner, won him the 2003 Mercury Prize.

'Dance Wiv Me' is a non-album single from Dizzee Rascal featuring Calvin Harris and Chrome. The song mixes the usual Grime MC style of Dizzee Rascal with dance from Calvin Harris and R'n'B from Chrome. The music video for 'Dance Wiv Me' was released in Mid-June. It features Dizzee Rascal and Chrome sitting in a club of party people and Calvin Harris as a bar-man. Members of the grime collective Nu Brand Flexx are also featured in the video. The song was released digitally on June 30th 2008 and went straight to No.1 in the UK.

More of my audio/video releases can be found at:

http://torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=28701
/>

Or on this site, by simply clicking on the name 'skirgsk', shown in red above.

Enjoy, skirgsk.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.49 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Dizzee Rascal Ft. Calvin Harris and Chrome - Dance Wiv Me [2008][SkidVid_XviD] [skirgsk]