DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE.ISO

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on September 15, 2015 by Insignia10in Movies
Torrent verified.

DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE.ISO (Size: 4.36 GB)
 DOCTOR_IN_THE_HOUSE.iso4.36 GB

Description

A British comedy filmed at various locations around London England.

Simon Sparrow arrives at St. Swinthin's Hospital to begin 5 long years of study in order to become a doctor. From his first day, it's obvious that the studious and somewhat inexperienced Sparrow is going to have a series of humorous adventures. He has some difficulty findings lodgings where the landlady's daughter isn't out to seduce him. He's finally taken in by two fellow students, Richard Grimsdyke and Tony Benskin, old hands who didn't pass their exams the first time around. Aside from the normal trials and tribulations of being medical students - in this case in the form of senior physician Sir Lancelot Spratt - Simon has had little luck in the romance department. His chums talk him into going out with nurse Joy Gibson but Simon isn't keen. Love is often found in the strangest places. As the years go by, Simon becomes a quite competent doctor must along with his pals, has to face the hurdle of final exams.

This DVD is a direct copy using DVD Shrink, it maybe have been shrunk to fit a standard DVD (DVD5)

I will only be able to seed on weekends and over night during the week.

If there are problems with this torrent please leave a comment and I will do what I can to fix the problem. Hey leave a comment anyway. A nice one would be good.

Other uploads include:

Coupling (A comedy series from England)

Warehouse 13 (TV Series)

Eureka (TV Series)

Mash (TV series)

All are direct DVD copies using dvd shrink……

I often see people complaining that downloads are slow, well the reason for that is I guess that there are some people that just download and run. If you are anything like a decent person you will seed or upload the same amount or more that you have downloaded. This should increase download speed.

Be a decent person.

Also I see many people asking for more movie info. I do not want to offend anyone but you are getting this movie for free, I bought it I ripped it, I am sure you can use IMDB or Google for more info.

Please seed and keep torrents alive…

Thank you..

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.36 GB
seeders:2
leechers:2
DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE.ISO