Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom - Triumph and Torment GN (1989|re-edit|Bchry-DCP) {VTS}

seeders: 21
leechers: 2
Added on April 19, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom - Triumph and Torment GN (1989|re-edit|Bchry-DCP) {VTS} (Size: 53.36 MB)
 Dr. Strange and Dr. Doom Triumph and Torment GN (1989) re-edit (Bchry-DCP).cbz53.36 MB

Description

Originally published under the Marvel Graphic Novel banner, this is one of the greatest Marvel stories ever done, bar none, and though it is available in a few different torrents in low-res form, I found this Bchry-DCP scan (re-edit, nice and clean) and decided to post it separately. In this tale, an ancient and mysterious mystic summons other magic gatherers for a rare contest to determine the most powerful sorcerer on earth. Both Doctors Strange and Doom attend, with a somewhat expected result yet with unexpected consequences. In the end, both must team up for a quest that is extremely personal for Victor von Doom - finally freeing his mother from the clutches of Mephisto in the netherworld. Will they both be up to the task? This amazing book is written by the legendary Roger Stern with art by a then up-and-coming Mike Mignola (of Hellboy fame). Please seed and I hope you enjoy this one very much! :-)

Don't know how to read a comic on your computer? Try CDisplayEX!
Torrent: CDisplayEx Version 1.9.9 Comic Book Reader for Windows x86 and x64

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
53.36 MB
seeders:21
leechers:2
Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom - Triumph and Torment GN (1989|re-edit|Bchry-DCP) {VTS}

All Comments

thanks for the upload !!!
I remember reading this as a kid and thinking about how awesome this collaboration was.
Thank you - really enjoyed it.
Thank You