Doctor Who (2005) S08E01 Deep Breath Preair Screener BS AAC2 0 x264

seeders: 273
leechers: 13
Added on July 13, 2014 by redin TV
Torrent verified.

Doctor Who (2005) S08E01 Deep Breath Preair Screener BS AAC2 0 x264 (Size: 607.68 MB)
 Doctor.Who.S08E01.Preair.Screener.BS.AAC2.0.x264-NoGrp.mp4607.68 MB

Description

Doctor Who S08E01 Preair Screener BS AAC2 0 x264-NoGrp mp4

Season 08, Episode 01 – “”Deep Breath””

“Deep Breath” is the first episode of the eighth series of the British science fiction television programme Doctor Who, scheduled to be broadcast on BBC One on 23 August 2014. It was written by showrunner and executive producer Steven Moffat and directed by Ben Wheatley.

The episode will star Peter Capaldi in his first full episode as the twelfth incarnation of the Doctor, along side Jenna Coleman as his companion Clara Oswald. It will also feature Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, and Dan Starkey reprising their roles as the Paternoster Gang.

Note: Screener watermarks now and then

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
607.68 MB
seeders:273
leechers:13
Doctor Who (2005) S08E01 Deep Breath Preair Screener BS AAC2 0 x264

All Comments

This should have really been listed as a workprint, not a screener
Played fine for me, nice fast download. Amusing to watch with no CGI and FX. Audio was a bit poor on the part of Capaldi, very hard to hear him at several points, not sure if thats just a screener thing or if it will be equally hard to hear in the final edit in August. Still, for a DW fan not against a major spoiler, this was well worth the download and watch!
Downloaded 4 time, but still will not play.......:-(
Ahh, thanks :) Audio is OK, video is a bit blurry (or "soft").
Awful print
Yes, it is black and white but I it is real.
Thanks for this! Anyone have the second episode that leaked as well??? I love seeing unfinished copies of movies and tv shows even after (or before) I've already seen the finished product.
was the second episode leaked? I thought it was just the scripts and this.. and I also agree, watching this has not in the slightest dissuaded me from still wanting to watch the premiere on the 23rd.. In fact I think moffat should shoot an all black and white ep as a tip of the hat to the original run of the first two docs..imho..if you find second episode please share!!