Doctor Who - Lost Episodes - The Web of Fear

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on October 14, 2013 by TheAeolusin TV
Torrent verified.

Doctor Who - Lost Episodes - The Web of Fear (Size: 1.6 GB)
 Doctor Who - The Web of Fear - Part 1.mp4316.26 MB
 Doctor Who - The Web of Fear - Part 2.mp4289.7 MB
 Doctor Who - The Web of Fear - Part 3 (reconstruction).mp4149.34 MB
 Doctor Who - The Web of Fear - Part 4.mp4293.48 MB
 Doctor Who - The Web of Fear - Part 5.mp4297.32 MB
 Doctor Who - The Web of Fear - Part 6.mp4290.93 MB

Description

The Web of Fear is the partly missing fifth serial of the fifth season of the British science fiction television series Doctor Who, which was first broadcast in six weekly parts from 3 February to 9 March 1968. This serial — which marks the return of the Yeti, the Great Intelligence, and Professor Edward Travers — is the sequel to The Abominable Snowmen. It marks the first appearance of Colonel Alistair Lethbridge-Stewart, subsequently better known as the Brigadier, and acts as a pre-cursor to the numerous later serials involving the UNIT organisation.

For several decades only a single episode of the story survived in the BBC archives, the others being presumed lost. Following the October 2013 announcement of the recovery of episodes 2 and 4-6, with episode 1 being the one previously extant.

Only episode 3 remains missing (included as a reconstruction of telephotos and the original soundtrack).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.6 GB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Doctor Who - Lost Episodes - The Web of Fear

All Comments

Great! Thanks for uploading.
These are the original episodes.
sounds great, looks fantastic. Other than it being in b&w, its hard to tell its older than I am.
Apologies. My internet's extremely slow, but I'm uploading as quick and much as I can. Hopefully it'll get better..