Doctor Who - Terror of the Zygons (PAL DVD) REPOST

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on April 3, 2008 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Doctor Who - Terror of the Zygons (PAL DVD) REPOST (Size: 4.36 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup18 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo18 KB
 VIDEO_TS.vob154 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup22 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo22 KB
 VTS_01_0.vob52.46 MB
 VTS_01_1.vob15.59 MB
 VTS_02_0.bup18 KB
 VTS_02_0.ifo18 KB
 VTS_02_0.vob154 KB
 Doctor Who - Terror of the Zygons (R2 DVD Cover).jpg3.12 MB

Description

Doctor Who - Terror of the Zygons

Starring Tom Baker as the Doctor,

Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane Smith,

Ian Marter as Harry Sullivan,

Nicholas Courtney as Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

and John Levene as Segeant Benton

Written by Robert Banks Stewart

Directed by Douglas Camfield

Incidental Music by Geoffrey Burgon

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY TARDISMATRIX WITH THESE NOTES:

When the Doctor, Sarah and Harry arrive in Scotland, having received an urgent request for assistance from the Brigadier, they discover that the mysterious force which has destroyed three oil rigs has left giant teeth marks on the wreckage.

The mystery deepens leading them to the shores of Loch Ness where they find that the legendary monster really does exist - and it's the murderous tool of the Zygons, aliens intent on overpowering the planet. The Doctor and his companions must find a way to defeat the deadly Loch Ness Monster and its controllers, but the Zygons have the terrifying power to change shape and the Doctor is in grave danger when he finds that his friends and allies are not always what they seem...

REGION 2 PAL in Episode Format

I don't know who created this DVD as I was sent it from a friend via mail, he did say it was ripped from the Laser Disk release of Terror of the Zygons, whether it was or not I don't know, all I can say is that the quality is very good and the menu system matches the 'official' BBC Doctor Who releases

Included is fan made DVD cover which matches the R2 releases

Thanks go to Cyberpat for all his help in enabling me to rip the DVD, cheers bud yer a star

Enjoy

TM

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.36 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Doctor Who - Terror of the Zygons (PAL DVD) REPOST