Doing Fieldwork (2016) by Christopher Pole, Sam Hillyard.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 16
leechers: 2
Added on July 11, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Doing Fieldwork (2016) by Christopher Pole, Sam Hillyard.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.14 MB)
 Doing Fieldwork (2016) by Christopher Pole, Sam Hillyard.pdf1.14 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Christopher Pole, Sam Hillyard, "Doing Fieldwork"
English | ISBN: 0761959637, 0761959645 | 2016 | 184 pages | PDF | 1 MB

"This is not yet another step-by-step guide to research methods. Rather, Pole and Hillyard draw the reader into fieldwork as a form of living and lived research. They take key threads of research practices and processes and weave them into a holistic approach to fieldwork. Doing Fieldwork is a must read for new researchers planning a journey into the immersion of 'being there' that is field work."
- Professor Garry Marvin, University of Roehampton

Fieldwork is central to Sociology, but guides to it often treat the real questions invisibly or over-load the reader with micro-details. This refreshing, authoritative volume, written by two experienced, highly respected fieldworkers, provides a one-stop, engaging guide. The book:
Clearly explains fieldwork methods
Shows how to locate a field and map it
Covers common problem areas and ethical considerations
Provides a ready reckoner of time management issues
Helps with analysis of findings.
Doing Fieldwork is an invaluable teaching and research resource. It should be in every student’s backpack and part of every researcher’s tool kit.

Professor Chris Pole is Deputy Vice-Chancellor at the University of Brighton. His long-standing research interests are in social research methodology, especially Ethnography and in the Sociology of Education and Childhood.

Dr Sam Hillyard is a Reader in Sociology at Durham University. Her research interests are in qualitative research methods, interactionist social theory and rural studies.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.14 MB
seeders:16
leechers:2
Doing Fieldwork (2016) by Christopher Pole, Sam Hillyard.pdf [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

Thanx