Dolly Parton - My Life and Other Unfinished Business [Audiobook]

seeders: 7
leechers: 4
Added on July 12, 2016 by ThaDreamkillrin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Dolly Parton - My Life and Other Unfinished Business [Audiobook] (Size: 273.56 MB)
 cover 1.jpg1.04 MB
 cover 2.jpg1.1 MB
 My Life and Other Unfinished Business - Part 7.mp323.95 MB
 My Life and Other Unfinished Business - Part 8.mp326.28 MB
 My Life and Other Unfinished Business - Part 4.mp335.36 MB
 My Life and Other Unfinished Business - Part 6.mp335.79 MB
 My Life and Other Unfinished Business - Part 3.mp335.95 MB
 My Life and Other Unfinished Business - Part 5.mp336.44 MB
 My Life and Other Unfinished Business - Part 2.mp338.8 MB
 My Life and Other Unfinished Business - Part 1.mp338.84 MB

Description

The inspiring, tell-it-like-it-is autobiography of one of America's best-loved stars, who tells the rags-to-riches story of her life as only she can -- with honesty, insight and an unfailing sense of humor.

Here, for the first time, Parton talks openly about her life -- both public and private. She reveals how she got to where she is today, her no-nonsense attitude and the down-home philosophy that has helped her from the start. Whether discussing her sense of style, her inability to have children, the music she loves so much, her unique marriage or her friendships with other stars, Parton is amazingly candid, incredibly warm, wise and funny, proving over and over again why she is so loved.

In this refreshing, candid and heartfelt autobiography, Parton reveals the woman behind the superstar, who still considers herself a simple girl from the country. It is a book that millions of readers have been waiting for.

Read by the author
Length: Approx. 5 hours (Abridged)
Format: MP3
Bitrate: 128 Kbps

Note: Originally published in 1994. This was digitally transferred from the original cassette tapes.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
273.56 MB
seeders:7
leechers:4
Dolly Parton - My Life and Other Unfinished Business [Audiobook]